The Future of Northern Nobility

Started by Tlaloc, May 28, 2006, 03:30:23 AM

This is awesome thanks to all of those who worked on it and made Arm even BETTER than it already is. Can't wait to see some nobility develp in Tuluk, though most of my PCs operate in da deep south, ah well this is still a great addition.

I would just like to point out to everyone that, with the new nobles coming in soon, this is going to be an awesome time not only to play a Tuluki noble, but also to play any of the following politically-involved roles:

-- Aide to a noble or templar
-- Bard of Poets' Circle
-- Assassin/burglar/other sneaky type on contract for the upper castes
-- Merchant/agent trainee employee for one of the great merchant houses
-- Partisan! (yes, even Amos the Indie Hunter can get in on the fun!)

None of the above require a special app *, all of them can be incredibly fun to play, and all of them have huge potential to get in on this new wave of Tuluki politics.

So if it tickles your fancy to schmooze, sing, backstab, spy, or wheel-n-deal your way into Tuluki politics, and you're not in a sensitive or plot-intensive role right now, I'd strongly encourage you to whip up a new character and join the fun!

* Playing a born bard of Poets' Circle does require an application to the Circle imms, but the imms are very welcoming and helpful to new bard players. Really, it's not as hard as it sounds to do.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.