Kudos on Fale and other things I've found since my return

Started by ShaLeah, May 24, 2006, 09:28:49 AM

Quote from: "Halaster"We're not currently taking applications for Fale.  The first round of Fale nobles are invite-only and we've already taken care of that.
[/size]

Just like those damned Fale Ball invitations, I bet the page handling my noble invite was slaughtered on Miner's because he cut through the alley to get to me.  Lesigh...

I have to say how happy I am to hear this.  Fale is such an excellent roleplay opportunity, a great clan.  I can't wait!

We knew if we badgered you guys long enough you'd cave in an reopen it.  :twisted:

As for the other changes/new additions/tweaks that have taken place in my absence:

You guys seriously amaze me.  Just when I think something is great the way that it is you change it and make it better.  I haven't really found everything yet but I spent the first week wondering how the hell people were getting emotes in front of looks!  I was SURE it was an emote and they were really peeking at me, sure it was a conspiracy.

Seriously guys, and I'm not just saying this cause I am memotional and menstrual, you guys
ROCK

We love you, man.

ShaLeah
-who thinks manza got enough Fale when he played the Kadian... and that she is going to have to schedule her therapy sessions around her Crackageddon Time (tm) ...
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

I was one of the naysayers on bringing Fale back for reasons that appear to be taken care of.

I look forward to seeing the Fale that was supposed to exist, under Halaster and Nusku's direction.  How can it go wrong, be 'out of place' in Arm, with Halaster leading the way?  :twisted:
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger