VOTE!

Started by InsertCleverNameHere, May 11, 2006, 06:10:28 AM

Top Mud Sites
TMS: 12th place, but only about 10 votes shy of 11. Move it!

The Mud Connector
TMC: Still floating at 9.

RPIMUD
RPI: 2nd place, 8 votes. 1st place has 14. Catch up!

Did you know RPI doesn't just tally weekly votes? If you look, underneath that, there is a "Contest ranking, contest votes" that shows your total place, and total number of votes. So just because your weekly vote disappears every sunday, doesn't mean it doesn't count later if you miss a week!
Quote from: jhunterI'm gonna show up at your home and violate you with a weedeater.  :twisted:

Happy nondenominational politically correct holiday stuff!  :roll:

VOTE!
Quote from: jhunterI'm gonna show up at your home and violate you with a weedeater.  :twisted:

*votes for Arma*

On TMS, we're two away from 10.

GET MOVING!

Top Mud Sites
TMS: TMS reset, and we're not even in the top 20!! ACK!  :shock:

RPIMUD
RPI: We're 6 votes away from being in 1st place! MOVE IT!  :wink:

The Mud Connector
TMC: 9th, as usual!  8)

Voting should be a healthy part of your diet.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

We dropped two spots on Top Muds  :evil: Come on people, finish wrapping those presents, killing that Tembo and VOTE  :twisted:

Top Mud Sites
TMS: Holy *bleep* we're down at 14 and falling!  :evil:

The Mud Connector
TMC: 9, of course.

RPIMUD
RPI: 3rd and 4 votes. C'moooon people! VOTE!  :evil:

Voting directly influences how many new players we get.

People barely vote anymore.

We won't get many new players.

If we don't get new players, it's a matter of time before Armageddon is history.

Vote. It takes 10 seconds.
b]YB <3[/b]

Wow, we are off top mud sites. Vote.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Top Mud Sites
TMS: It reset, we're at 15, with 20 votes. *boos*

The Mud Connector
TMC: 9, as usual.

RPIMUD
RPI: Resets soon, but at least we're doing better! 2nd place, 13 votes.  First place only has 18 votes.

Top Mud Sites
TMS: Boo. :evil:  15th place, 66 votes.

The Mud Connector
TMC: 9th place.

RPIMUD
RPI: 2nd place with - oooh, 4 whole votes. 1st place has 7. Hop to!

I finally registered and voted on RPI.
Quote from: ShalooonshTuluk: More Subtly Hot. If you can't find action in Tuluk, you're from Allanak.
Quote from: Southie"In His Radiance" -> I am a traitor / I've been playing too much in Tuluk recently.

Get with it, people. We're falling behind on Top Mud Sites. We used to be in the top ten. :(
eeling YB, you think:
    "I can't believe I just said that."

Armageddon becoming history... would be so ironic I wouldn't drink for a month.

Armageddon's Armageddon.
your mother is an elf.

Recruiting just doesn't seem that important right now.  Recruiting people for a MUD that will close down/totally change in 6 months seems silly and confusing.

"Come on, try it, you'll like it.  And then we'll take it away!  Mah ha ha ha.  But don't worry, it's probably going to be replaced by something just as good, or maybe even better."
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Quote from: "Angela Christine"Recruiting just doesn't seem that important right now.  Recruiting people for a MUD that will close down/totally change in 6 months seems silly and confusing.

"Come on, try it, you'll like it.  And then we'll take it away!  Mah ha ha ha.  But don't worry, it's probably going to be replaced by something just as good, or maybe even better."

QFT and giggles.
your mother is an elf.

For the first time, since 2003, I didn't see us in top 20 in TMS when I sent my vote.

What is going on?

Come on everyone.. Please vote a little more.
"A few warriors dare to challange me, if so one fewer."
---------------------------
"Train yourself to let go everything you fear to lose." Master Yoda
---------------------------
"A warrior does not let a friend face danger alone." Lt. Worf

TMS reset a little while ago and we're not even in the top 20 again yet?!  :shock:

Come on people, lets get back into the top ten where we should be. Vote.

If you vote I will personally write you a thank-you message. DO IT!

Quote from: "Kennath"If you vote I will personally write you a thank-you message. DO IT!

That's never going to work!  Words are cheap on the Internet.  Try offering baked goods, or possibly booze.  Some people strongly prefer booze, but some people don't like booze at all, while nearly everyone likes baked goods.

Ok, I voted, where's my doughnut?
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Quote from: "Angela Christine"
Ok, I voted, where's my doughnut?

give doughnut AC

Thank you.

Is Accursed Lands that much better than we are or are you people just too lazy to go vote once a week on RPImud.com too?

GET OUT THE VOTE YOU INGRATES.
subdue thread
release thread pit

The problem is that I also play on another mud that is much much lower in the ranking, so I tend to vote for that mud before I feel bad about it...

The question is, is it better to vote for a dying mud and try to bring in a few more players in or vote for a 'popular' mud that is already in the Top 10 and if people wanted to play on it they would already had seen it by now... Hmmmm..

If it isn't the thank-you notes that get you to vote, hopefully this will.
This is discworld mud.

It's beating us by -14- places right now on TMS. If you continue to look there, you will notice the site mentions nothing about role play, simply talking about it's player run shops and massive lewt.

Now, ask yourself this, do you want to play at this MUD? I don't. Just my opinion. So, with you new-found hatred and jealousy of this MUD I COMMAND YOU TO VOTE UNTIL WE BRING THEM DOWN AND STEAL THEIR LEWT!

Another thing is that most of the muds in the top ten also offers you in-game bonuses each time you vote for them, so pretty much every players on the muds are voting twice a day.

I know even some of the RPI muds at rpimud.com or whatever the address is does that as well, and that is why they beat Armageddon.

Maybe if Armageddon started offering 1 karma point for every hundred of votes I've placed I'd be a little more tempted to vote, as well. *grins and is teasing*

But at least there's your free bump of the voting thread.