Rescue skrewed attacker

Started by Maybe42or54, April 23, 2006, 10:36:05 PM

Okey, this is getting uncomfortable. I'll be more careful about posting whacky suggestions from now on, they might ... end up implimented. :)

Wowey wow wow wow!

Jeez, the coding team is ON FIRE!!!

Quote from: "FightClub"Or maybe we should just look at Harshlands for once, and do what they do -- It is more logical to draw one person at a time then it is 40 anway.  How do you play distracting them, smashing your greatsword into the ground and doing an earthquake? I mean c'mon!

going to derail since the imm's have once again quickly worked to add a good idea. That being said watch for my character to do this... right before Halaster appears armed with two chrome nines to kill me.
quote="Tisiphone"]Just don't expect him to NOT be upset with you for trying to steal his kidney with a sharp, pointy stick.[/quote]
The weak may inherit the earth, but they won't last two hours on Zalanathas

Quote from: "FightClub"Or maybe we should just look at Harshlands for once, and do what they do -- It is more logical to draw one person at a time then it is 40 anway.  How do you play distracting them, smashing your greatsword into the ground and doing an earthquake? I mean c'mon!

FWIW, rescue has always pulled one attacker at a time.
Morgenes

Producer
Armageddon Staff

Thought of another modification to rescue that could be useful, wanted to see if you guys agreed.

What about 'rescue <target> <number of attacker>'

As in if there are 3 people attacking one person, and you typed 'rescue buddy 2', you would try to pull the 'second' attacker off.

If someone is getting attacked by 1 person, and you typed 'rescue buddy 2', it would return 'They don't have a second attacker.'
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger