Armor repair in Tuluk

Started by Yang, April 19, 2006, 06:35:58 PM

Armor repair is not the same thing is armor tailoring, right? If it's not, I'm really baffled. Is there actually a place to repair light and heavy armors in Tuluk??

In all honesty, I have never seen one, and I'm fairly certain that I've checked everywhere that I can think of.
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

Yes, it is right next to the tailors, I believe.

If not, just get it tailored. Last time I did that, they fixed it.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

It's in the same hut as the tailor. Both shops run in tandem with one another. One room is basically an extension of the first, if I remember. Confusing, no doubt.  :wink:
Quote from: LauraMarsThis is an unrealistic game.

(which is part of its appeal)

No doubt. *flex*

Quote from: "Maybe42or54"Yes, it is right next to the tailors, I believe.

If not, just get it tailored. Last time I did that, they fixed it.

Hrmm...if that's so looks like we need to look at tailoring, it shouldn't repair armor.
Morgenes

Producer
Armageddon Staff

While you're at it, look for an armor repair shop in Tuluk too, Morgenes? :D Cause if you fix one without the other, the situation is still unresolved!

There is one in Tuluk. I thought this whole thing was about Tuluk?
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Armor can not be given to a tailor, if you find a tailor that allows you to resize armor, please bug it.

And yes, there is an armorer in Tuluk, and it's exactly where others have said (but really you should have found out IC)
Morgenes

Producer
Armageddon Staff

Actually, I think people are just getting confused because you type: tailor for both clothes and armor repair.  I'm positive the tailor doesn't repair or size armor.
, / ^ \ ,                   
|| --- || L D I E L

This might have been my confusion, Aldiel, I'll try to test it out.

Here's the deal: the armor resizer dude resizes armor AND fixes it.

The clothes tailor dude resizes clothes only.

This is how it goes for every place I can think of right off hand.

Now you know.  And knowing is half the battle.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Quote from: "Morgenes"Armor can not be given to a tailor, if you find a tailor that allows you to resize armor, please bug it.

And yes, there is an armorer in Tuluk, and it's exactly where others have said (but really you should have found out IC)

I've done it on accident with shields before.
"rogues do it from behind"
Quote[19:40] FightClub: tremendous sandstorm i can't move.
[19:40] Clearsighted: Good
[19:41] Clearsighted: Tremendous sandstorms are gods way of saving the mud from you.

I seem to remember it's not all that obvious in Tuluk, as most of the hut shops seem to follow the same format in each room, but this one is a little different. I think it's in the main description of the room rather than on a line below, perhaps? Then you have to enter it like a normal hut.