Prompt.

Started by Reito, April 06, 2006, 11:49:04 AM

Infobar for magickers with a prompt:  not Invis not Flying> for whirans,  otherwise just >

For everyone else:

%h %t %v>

Edit to Add:

Actually, I lied.  I LOVE the infobar, but I can't make it work with tintin's #split command, so I don't use it.

I believe I do use it while using zmud, though.

:-D

And my current prompt is:

%h/%H %t/%T %v/%V>

I hardly ever show maximums, but I wanted to - to see if I like it.
quote="Hymwen"]A pair of free chalton leather boots is here, carrying the newbie.[/quote]

Quote from: "Morgenes"
Quote from: "Nao"
Quote from: "Morgenes"It was previously hardcoded to 36 characters due to the fact that you couldn't add newlines in your prompt.  Sorry we overlooked this so long.  I've extended it so you can up to 512 characters, hopefully noone needs more than that.

Morgenes

This won't work for me for some reason... :-/

You need to wait for the next reboot, which the next scheduled one will be next Wednesday.  Watch the Armageddon Home page to see when we last rebooted.

Thanks for the information, Morgenes.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

You are all crazy.

(%h/%H)(%v/%V)(%t/%T)

Except sometimes I trip out and go:

(%h/%H)(%v/%V)(%t/%T) teh ub3r l337>
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

150/150   152/152   155/155
Brevity is the soul of wit." -Shakespeare

"Omit needless words." -Strunk and White.

"Simplify, simplify." Thoreau

My prompt as seen by myself, when I want it to. (atleast when the change goes in)
You are running at 149 HorsePower. Your sexual Stamina has 208 charges left. You have 101 STUNning achievements left.> /n
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

I use this:

%h/%H %t/%T %v/%V>

120/120 119/119 140/140>

Except with sneaky types I do it like this:

%h/%H %t/%T %v/%V> \n You are %w.

120/120 119/119 140/140>
You are walking.
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

%h/%H %t/%T %v/%V (%s-%w) %o\n%m-%L>

It looks like this:

199/199 199/199 199/199 (standing-walking) tatlum
177-ldesc : stands here with an elf head in his left palm.>
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

One thing I'd like to see in my prompt is time (before dawn/dawn/high sun etc.) and something to indicate whether or not I'm listening.
b]YB <3[/b]

I don't think we'll ever get listening status in prompt...that makes it too easy.  To figure out if you're listening involves delay and putting it in the prompt removes that delay to figure it out.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Quote04/06/2006: prompt allowed to be longer than 36 characters -- Morgenes

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

Woot Morgenes!
, / ^ \ ,                   
|| --- || L D I E L