paypal for nenyuk

Started by jmordetsky, March 26, 2006, 12:32:02 PM

Actually, the current rent period lasts just 1 RL week.
I hope life isn't just one big joke, because I don't get it.  -- Jack Handy

Quote from: "picklehead"Actually, the current rent period lasts just 1 RL week.

I would LOVE to see the rent time extended to even two weeks.  Currently, 1 RL week is rather difficult to keep up (for me).  The reason is, Armageddon is NOT the be all and end all in my life, but I still enjoy playing it... I log in every day, but every so often I'll get hit with A HELLACIOUS week.. or, my power will go out for up to two weeks at a time (I'm in the sticks).

You just don't realize how quickly time flies.

Otherwise, I'm against automatic banking.  That's just... weird. :P

You don't even need to be gone more than a week for your rent to lapse.  You pay your rent, and play for 2 or 3 days in a row.  You don't renew your rent because you -just- paid it 2 or 3 days ago.  You aren't going to renew your rent every single day, that would be silly.  Then something happens, like your dog eating a bad thing causing him to explode which damages your plumbing fixters and floods your apartment with water and dog-bits -- with all that water and goo it isn't safe to play on you computer for days, even if you wanted to!  So you don't play for a couple days, a couple turns to 4 or 5, and when you log back in you're rent has lapsed!  Now your dog is dead, your carpet is ruined, and some jerk has rented your virtual room out from under you and sold all your stuff.  Oh, the humanity!

Being able to rent for a full IC month (two RL weeks) would be good.

Angela Christine
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

That was a ridiculously good described scene AC.  No wonder why I love you, and your posts.
some of my posts are serious stuff

I never liked that dog anyway.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.