A more robust combat system.

Started by Jakahri, March 10, 2006, 04:38:51 PM

Oh yeah, kill em all =P

But yeah the reference to twink hunting, and the reason people initially put up the stamina loss in combat thing was due to the fact that people were out fighting lizards with high quickness so they never hit, to train, and would spend days at a time swinging at the same lizard.
"rogues do it from behind"
Quote[19:40] FightClub: tremendous sandstorm i can't move.
[19:40] Clearsighted: Good
[19:41] Clearsighted: Tremendous sandstorms are gods way of saving the mud from you.

IMO thats just twinking,(not twink hunting)and only if it lasts days at a time, which I've never seen.

Though I've had a char going after the same animal for half a day (no longer then many clans are aloud to spar) And sure, it may have helped his combat skills slightly, but he was really doing it because A: he wanted that skin dammit B: Simply too proud to admit defeat without he himself having any battle wounds. C: He REALLY wanted that skin.

Point being, Really, the staff and the player doing it are the ONLY ones who really know if it is twinking. Thats something that has been said over and over on many threads when people complain about this one twinking or that one using OOC knowledge to point out the thief, blah blah blah.

And I'm not even sure if this post is even close to on topic or not.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job