Hatred....

Started by Smoky, January 28, 2003, 12:42:51 PM

If we brought the nasty feelings smeared across the GDB IG, this problem would be solved.

HAHAHA.

Or worsened. I can't count the number of times I have heard about someone upset because they swear that there is an OOC vendetta against them on the part of other players.

Regardless, yes, in keeping with the theme of the thread, hatred is always just fine. Just ... don't be insane about it and expect to keep breathing.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Quote from: Anonymous on January 28, 2003, 02:15:03 PM

That being said, it would be nice if there were more people who were overt about their feelings.

It would also be nice if PCs didnt agree to pay ridiculous amounts of sid to get someone murdered over an insult that wasn't THAT bad.

Or if the response to snappish, arrogant PC's wasn't to murder them, but rather some other form of payback.  >:(

good good...

now release your anger
some of my posts are serious stuff

You obviously haven't seen me IG. Hating is what I do.
Free your hate.

My PC got hated on a couple times recently. It was... nice.  ;D
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

I am confused why hatred has to equal murder? Arent there better long term things that could be done to accomplish the hatred thing and have more to RP?

Death is the end of RP for one player's character and thus the loss of RP that might have gone on longer.

Castration...now there is a vehicle of hate.

One problem I've suffered, was that every time I'd hate on somebody they'd then try to kill me. People just don't know how to take the hate.
Free your hate.

"...for a wounded man shall say to his assailant, 'If I live, I will kill you.  If I die, you are forgiven."  Such is the rule of honor."
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Quote from: Arillion on February 15, 2008, 04:14:43 PM
Castration...now there is a vehicle of hate.

I doubt I could do that to the person, I hated worst in this world.. That is just plain, WRONG!  :o
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."