Ever feel...

Started by The Lonely Hunter, September 21, 2005, 11:22:03 AM

I -really- want to start playing again but...I can't decide on what to play, heh. I only have about 2 hrs a night during the week (more on weekends) so all the roles that seem intresting to me, are unavailable because of my few hours.

Ever feel like something is juuuust out of grasp?

And, as a side note...

Hi! Hows everyone been?  :lol:
"People survive by climbing over anyone who gets in their way, by cheating, stealing, killing, swindling, or otherwise taking advantage of others."
-Ginka

"Don't do this. I can't believe I have to write this post."
-Rathustra

I have played some pretty awesome roles, even semi-"leadership" type roles, on a schedule about the same or less than yours.  I'd have to squeeze in an hour, hour and a half, -maybe- two hours if I was lucky, every night after work.  You can get a lot done just by playing regularly.  Much of what you can do in Armageddon, you've just got to check in in order to do, get other people in motion, etc.  I wouldn't go for Byn sergeant with those hours, but you can still have a lot of fun.  Crime keeps a pretty loose schedule if you incline toward those sort of roles.

Maybe just make a solo human ranger that wanders the wastes. If your available play time increases, its never too difficult to get involved in more plots as a human.

This may seem like a simplistic solution, but sometimes that's the way to go.
Amor Fati

That's plenty of time to play a great role.  Don't sweat it.