A quiver for bolts and spears

Started by Revelations, September 02, 2005, 07:14:56 PM

Could we have wearable bags specifically for bolts and javelins/throwing spears that serves the same purpose as a quiver? For bolts, you would take a bolt out and begin loading in the same line, and with throwing spears you would equip it directly.
Here is only one admirable form of the imagination: the imagination that is so intense that it creates a new reality, that it makes things happen.  -   Sean O'Faolain

I don't like this idea, maybe a bag but I don't think the command, pull should work for it, it takes a lot longer to load a crossbow, hence the reason you can't just pull out from a quiver or bag and load it automatically.

By the way there are things you can use for spears and throwing knives, such as sheaths.
"A man's reputation is what other people think of him; his character is what he really is."

There is a sheath location on your back as well, for those things like spears and other long weapons.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.