Staying alive

Started by Ritley, August 24, 2005, 11:23:31 AM

listen to dave navarro: trust no one.

especially in zalanthas.

trust no one.

*nod*
A foreign presence contacts your mind.

Oh no, I'd never qualify myself as an expert, but I was simply saying I know most safe places in Allanak. Though I would be a bit stuck with any where else.

I always thought that magickers were always one of the most dangerous in the game, other than defilers, and mind-benders.

Ok... I'll try to save this thread from schizophrenia...

The main thing is, act realistically. Just because you're a human warrior with 'muscular' in your sdesc doesn't mean you should harass everyone harassable because you can get away with it socially IG. Nearly every character who 'doesn't take shit from no-one' ends up eating their own shit shortly afterwards.

Until you've settled in to the mud, understand that offending anyone could end up with the death of your character. Existing PCs have reputations to keep up, histories of murdering mouthy magickers, and most importantly the means to get rid of your PC.

*Lines involving sdescs edited out by Naiona*

In fact the reason why my character's keep dying is because I trust people to easy, never again.

*More lines edited out for OOC/IC information*

What irks me truly, is that Ritley has the karma to play a magicker.
"A man's reputation is what other people think of him; his character is what he really is."

This post has gone beyond what is allowable as far as hinting at who played what when.

I am going to edit the parts that are not allowable and leave the rest.  It is not appropriate to discuss your specific characters or recent IC events, even if you think you may be hiding who you were by not specifically mentioning names.

Knock it off.
brainz: it's what's for dinner.

I think I know who your character was, and if I'm right, then you were way too trusting.
Given the choice between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I would have the courage to betray my country." - E. M. Forster

Yeah, Naiona's right, I think the topic should be closed to more posts now, it's had enough answers after all.