Thanks, Daigon

Started by Jherlen, July 01, 2005, 05:23:40 AM

Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome job, the quick responses to emails, and all the work you did in general to make the game enjoyable. Was much appreciated and hopefully we'll see you back someday.
subdue thread
release thread pit

Cool guy, cool guy. Made Salarr fun. ;)
So he's retiring and not coming back or something?
A foreign presence contacts your mind.

Another of my favorites is going, pah!

Quick responses, helping out nearly all situations, with all the DAMN COOL npc animations, you did make the game a lot fun!  And never mind the fact you are one of the imms, that ICly and OOCly trained me and my PC how to "run the things" IG.

Thank you.  Hope to see you on the playerside of the fun, and play along together again.
some of my posts are serious stuff

I'm going to miss you. You were one of my favorites. You're always creative, thoughtful, and level-headed and great to play with, work with, and play under (no pun intended.)
idhogg

Ask me if I'm a tree

Nooo! Daigon's leaving? AWww...

You made Salarr tops, man. Especially while forcing my character to remember certain things.  :wink: Gonna miss ya!

One of the Two Imms that ever complimented me. So I will compliment you Daigon.

I give you 3 weeks before you come back. (That's my compliment)
Anyways. Daigon, sorry about me and that other D-elf playing games with the mantis. And I am sorry for watching a gith and a mantis fight each other, and making sure the stayed at the same "condition."
l armageddon รจ la mia aggiunta.