Stun Display

Started by Rhyden, May 23, 2005, 11:47:52 PM

Actually.. I kinda like the basic premise as well.
i]May the fleas of a thousand kanks nestle in your armpit.  -DustMight[/i]

It might be nice if this was implemented in a way that reflected race-specifically too, since in help psionicist (thought it was help psionics but I was wrong) it reads:

As species have evolved, humans found themselves at a disadvantage. No
longer the strongest, fastest, or even smartest beings around, their
survival was in jeopardy. For one reason or another, the human brain was
able to unlock more psionic powers than any of the other beings.

It should also be something apparent in a closer observation than a general glance.

In fact, it might be nice to add this to the information gotten from the assess -v command, and only at certain high percentages of stun loss... like at 15-20% of stun or less on humans and possibly 40% or less on other races?

That is a good Idea.
No longer the race of Averages. Huh?
l armageddon รจ la mia aggiunta.

Quote from: "jhunter"
QuoteOne of the biggest obstacles people have against letting others have a little fun as they play out their deaths is the fact that they could be Waying others frantically as they die.

Not an unrealistic obstacle in a world where beings use the way.

Ahh the fond memories  foes who are going to kill me.. dangling hope in front of me...  pushing me around.. poisoning me.. making me eat tofu..  

Meanwhile I've spent the last in game day telling everyone I know who was doing what to me.. and why..

Revenge.. a dish best fried up with butter and lemon and served with a cold brew or two...
As the great German philosopher Fred Neechy once said:
   That which does not kill us is gonna wish it had because we're about to FedEx its sorry ass back to ***** Central where it came from. Or something like that."

If there is actually a skill used in PSI, and this skill can increase with time and use, you might also consider lowering the % as the skill rises. For instance, a newbie human will show that he is mind-weary at 20% or less, while a five RL year veteran who's been using the Way a lot might not show until he is at 5% or lower, and a psionist at 1%.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870