Character Stories

Started by Cold_Dark_Aurora, November 23, 2004, 03:40:36 AM

I was supremely bored after having submitted my latest character application, so I didn't do anything but open up Wordpad and start writing a story involving my character.

Granted, it's very short, and I'm not exactly an expert writer, even when I'm feeling my best.  The late hours and several distractions has left my work redundant and full of circular notions, mis-spellings, and silly ideas.  Not to mention that this is only my seventh character, and I've only been playing about two weeks---not nearly long enough to really familiarize myself with Armageddon's theme and such.

Yet still.  It's there.  Boring, but it's there.  Is there something I should do with it?  Should I let people tear it to shreds and tell me it sucks, or throw it in the bin?  Maybe offer it to someone who is even more bored than I was when I wrote it, and see if they try to eat it?

I am bored. XD

And this is me posting random stuff into a message board.

If it's about your character you may want to NOT show it to other people just yet ;) However do feel free to write stories set in zalanthas, I've done so and find them quite enjoyable :) Don't worry if you suck, cause chances are you do. Just have fun.

No worries... IC events always mak a great story. With every character, I start out with two dimensions. Then things happen, he decides and with every decision his third dimension's formed. At last your character is usually 'someone'. Or he dies.
Good luck with your next character. And don't worry, I'm playing for about two years and only a few of my characters were fairly long living in my 30 characters. Only one dwarf could reach his focus, only one magicker could reach power, only one ranger could become 'badass' and [chuckle]only one elf could wear silk.[/chuckle]
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]