hoe's in da club

Started by pervert, November 20, 2004, 02:56:08 PM

Hey, in the Luirs tavern, is there any way to, ah, how to phrase this, buy female compeny, in the Kuraci Pleasure Den?

I need a girlfriend.... :oops:

Wish up.  Don't expect an imm to get into crazy mudsex (although some might, who knows, we've got some kinky staff members *Grins*) but i'm sure they'll be able to help relieve you of some coin and give ya some fun in exchange for it.

Beyond that, you could always do so virtually.

Quote from: "wizturbo"Beyond that, you could always do so virtually.

I would probably suggest doing this before actually wishing up to staff members.

I don't think most would be inclined to giving you oral pleasure.  :twisted:

You could always find a pc in-game though and make an offer to them. Wouldn't hurt.  :wink:
 was, am, and always will be. That which dwells under the cast shadows; my Heart of Darkness.

Quote from: "SRB"
Quote from: "wizturbo"Beyond that, you could always do so virtually.

I would probably suggest doing this before actually wishing up to staff members.

I don't think most would be inclined to giving you oral pleasure.  :twisted:

You could always find a pc in-game though and make an offer to them. Wouldn't hurt.  :wink:

Well unless you run into that f-me porcelain-skinned curvy busty raven-haired beauty who just happens to have that vagina dentata mutation goin on....

Quote from: "Bestatte"Well unless you run into that f-me porcelain-skinned curvy busty raven-haired beauty who just happens to have that vagina dentata mutation goin on....

Vagina dentata mutation... not only do I not know what that is... I have
absolutely no inclination to ask someone to explain to me what that may
be either. In fact, please don't, I plan on having sex at least a few more
times in my life.

- Ktavialt

Quote from: "Bestatte"
Well unless you run into that f-me porcelain-skinned curvy busty raven-haired beauty who just happens to have that vagina dentata mutation goin on....

I bet she doesn't get much repeat buisness.

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

I'm going to be the one to ruin your lunch/supper/etc..

Did a little lookup of the middle word since we all know what the first word and the last word are.. (we hope you do)

dentate

\Den"tate\, Dentated \Den"ta*ted\, a. [L. dentatus, fr. dens, dentis, tooth.] 1. (Bot.) Toothed; especially, with the teeth projecting straight out, not pointed either forward or backward; as, a dentate leaf.

Creepy.. There's your answer.
For FantasyWriter:
Never again will I be a fool, I will from now on, wrap my tool.

Get a pc. :P
l armageddon รจ la mia aggiunta.

Quote from: "cyberpatrol_735"I'm going to be the one to ruin your lunch/supper/etc..

Did a little lookup of the middle word since we all know what the first word and the last word are.. (we hope you do)

dentate

\Den"tate\, Dentated \Den"ta*ted\, a. [L. dentatus, fr. dens, dentis, tooth.] 1. (Bot.) Toothed; especially, with the teeth projecting straight out, not pointed either forward or backward; as, a dentate leaf.

Creepy.. There's your answer.

Not so fast, the combined phrase yields much more amusing results.

This one is pretty tame, from famous Dr. Dean Edel:
http://www.healthcentral.com/DrDean/Deanfulltexttopics.cfm?ID=13198  

This one is more comprehensive and includes some major dissing of Freud, but may not be safe for work or around parents:
http://www.rotten.com/library/sex/vagina-dentata/

If you want to see the history of the concept on the GDB, do a search for "dentata".  It has come up more often than one might expect.

If you want to be scarred for life, do a google image search for "vagina dentata" but don't blame me if you feel the need to poke your eyes out afterwards.  

Nature's chastity belt!

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

QuoteThis one is more comprehensive and includes some major dissing of Freud, but may not be safe for work or around parents:
http://www.rotten.com/library/sex/vagina-dentata/

Nice.. erm.. pictures anyone?

Sick..
For FantasyWriter:

Sure, I'll animate one of these babes.  And then give you a venereal disease. :P
Nyr: newbs killing newbs
Nyr: hot newb on newb violence
Ath: Mmmmmm, HOT!

Quote from: "Vanth"Sure, I'll animate one of these babes.  And then give you a venereal disease. :P

*snickers*

While that would be funny, its not a known disease on Zalanthas so.. bam! .. er.. is it?  :?:

*grins at Vanth*

Bring it on

Anyway, since the question was answered, I'll leave this post..
For FantasyWriter:

For the love of Krath and all that's (I thought was) holy, just stop! Just no, guys, no. Somebody lock this thread before I have to gorge my eyes out.

Sincerely,
-Rhyden

That's what you get for following one of ACs links :P On the upside, vagina dentata is a phrase that actually exists in real life. I thought it was one of ACs creations (I think if you do a search you'll find AC was the original person to bring it up).

Quote from: "John"That's what you get for following one of ACs links :P On the upside, vagina dentata is a phrase that actually exists in real life. I thought it was one of ACs creations (I think if you do a search you'll find AC was the original person to bring it up).

That is a filthy lie, you Australian scoundral!  If you actually did a search you'd see that Cyrin was the first to use the phrase, here:  http://www.zalanthas.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3230  I merely said "vaginal teeth".

AC

By the way, it's spelled 'ho'.
A 'hoe' is a gardening tool, and would be fairly useless in a club, I imagine.
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

FiveDisgruntledMonkeysWit (Try saying that ten times fast), good point, I actually first read this string thinking it was about gardening tools and bludgeoning weapons!  :shock:   Tee hee.