Being idle.

Started by Gaare, November 02, 2004, 12:07:16 PM

Well it's not call Armageddon for nothing.  Way I see it, if you go afk and you die, well them the brakes..  Id get over it and start thinking of a new concept.  And if you go afk outside the city wall, well your just asking for it.  Sands, whos to say it wasn't a Mob that got ya, not that I know the details or even want to.  Last but least..  It is a harsh world and death come quickly to us all.. :cry:

yeah, well it was a damn mob!  :-)
*grumble*

You bastards!!
quote="Hymwen"]A pair of free chalton leather boots is here, carrying the newbie.[/quote]

To confess, I use change ldesc gone urgent telephone talk... But only when I'm magickally hidden (not invisibility or darkness) possibly visible to only imms. I just don't want them to watch my idle char for minutes for action when I was trying to persuade my boss to send me a good amount of money to my account on the phone :)
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]