Author Topic: What time?  (Read 1660 times)

Krath

What time?
« on: July 29, 2004, 09:35:12 AM »
What time is everyone arriving, I need to know so I can set my flight up correctly.
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

j0ram

What time?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2004, 09:44:38 AM »
I will, tentatively, be arriving the night before. If that doesn't work out, due to financial reasons, I'll be there by 9am Friday morning. That's when I'm hoping to start the checkin process, so we can get everyone situated in closer proximity.

sarahjc

What time?
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2004, 01:00:50 PM »
Barzalene and I are arriving around 4pm'ish on friday afternoon.  We will need a ride from the Airport if anyone feels like swinging past to get us. Otherwise we will have to cab it.
Quote from: jmordetsky
Sarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant
"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

Krath

What time?
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2004, 01:03:01 PM »
Perhaps I could set my flight to arrive short before or after you two do? That way someone only has to make one trip?
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

ShaLeah

What time?
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2004, 01:06:03 PM »
Quote from: "sarahjc"
Barzalene and I are arriving around 4pm'ish on friday afternoon.  We will need a ride from the Airport if anyone feels like swinging past to get us. Otherwise we will have to cab it.

I believe there is a shuttle from the airport to the hotel. You should call the hotel to get more info.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

sarahjc

What time?
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2004, 01:13:28 PM »
Quote from: "Krath"
Perhaps I could set my flight to arrive short before or after you two do? That way someone only has to make one trip?

Not a bad Idea, maybe we could take the shuttle bus together. Shoot me a PM and we will work out the details.
Quote from: jmordetsky
Sarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant
"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

The7DeadlyVenomz

What time?
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2004, 01:59:02 PM »
Candi and I will be arriving either in the morning of the 3rd, or the night of the second. We'll be driving in from Greenville, SC.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

tortall

What time?
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2004, 03:38:08 PM »
Since I'm like 10-30 min from the hotel, I plan on getting there once people start showing up. I heard something about a little get togeather Thurs night? I'll be at work that night, so I can bring pizza! Yes, I work at Pizza Hut. I like it!

-Tortall, who is counting down the days.(36)
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.