You know when.....

Started by Incognito, July 10, 2004, 05:22:30 AM

You know you're a blood "Nakki" from the Big Ginka of Zalanthas (aka Allanak), and proud of being one, when:

1) You think of the plants potted on Caravan Road as "nature".

2) You consider the Gaj and the Barrel as your second homes (even primary residences in a lot of cases :).

3) You speak in a dialect of Sirihish which only other "Nakkis" can understand.

4) Your door has more than 3 locks.

5) Groceries and food worth over 500 sids fit in a small bag.

6) You pay 1000+ sids to Nenyuk to rent a walk-in-closet sized room per year, and think its a steal!

7) You take fashion seriously. Co-ordinating colors is a must for you!

8) You are suspicious of strangers who are actually nice to you.

9) Hookers, beggars, homeless and dessicated corpses rotting on the road, are invisible to you.

10) You consider eye contact as an overt act of aggression.

11) You spend more time bowing to nobles and templars than anywhere else on the planet.

12) You consider Jal's sewage piping around the city part of Allanak's "rustic charm".

13) Sitting around bars and just watching people come in and go out, is a favourite pass-time.

;) - Enjoy,
Incognito
The figure in a dark hooded cloak says in rinthi-accented Sirihish, 'Winrothol Tor Fale?'

Might as well add our own and keep it going

14)  You drink all the water from your skin before you re-enter the city to avoid being taxed on it.

15) You have a templar/noble radar that makes you bow the moment you see a them because you're afraid of being bitchslapped (or worse) if you don't.

16)  You run upstairs to get cheaper ale at the same place.

17)  You learned to ride a kank on Caravan and had to dodge wagons, people and corpses to do so.

18)  A rinthi accent makes you turn up your nose as if you were a noble.

19)  Hooded figures grab your attention right away and just make you have to look at them.

20)  If anyone bumps into you, you automatically pat yourself to check your personals.

21)  The chiming of a bell gets you more instantly excited than the thought of seeing your mate.

22)  You have the cojones to look at a noble or templar and wonder what they'd be like in the sack.

23)  You 'l in corpse' before stepping over it.

24)  You're dying for the recipe to flame cheese.

25)  You think a sign of wealth is eating roasted bug head.

26)  You begrudgingly cheer along to 'And the ladies love a stone mage' even though that bard is a northlander but can't understand why no one's assassinated him yet.

27)  You've become so used to sand chaffing that you're starting to look at pock-marked PC's and think "Now -that- is attractive".

28)  You guard your possessions/mate when the gypsies are in town.

29)  The smell of shit and carcasses reminds you of your childhood home.

30)  Travel cakes are -the- biggest source of nutrition in your diet.

31) You name the roaches and rats in the Gaj because you visit them at least once a week to cook on their grill.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

32) You discover thast your kank is marginally more intelligent than you.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Hey, that was a good list, guys.  Very funny.
'm helpful to noobs, ask me questions, totally noob friendly.

"Mail mud@ginka.armageddon.org if you think you've crashed the game."

--Nessalin

I didn't find it funny at all.  Sorry.

Try again.

Quote from: "wizturbo"I didn't find it funny at all.  Sorry.

Try again.

nice try, carnage.

Oh, wait, you're not carnage.

:P

33) You know you are a nakki when the mere mention of a mutant makes you gag.
34) You know only one thing is worse then a diseased rinthi elf, a healthy northern elf
35) You can circle outside of the city in an hour, but it takes you all day to go from gate to gate.
36) You sit for hours doing nothing until someone you don't even know, but notice walk in and you resume your conversation with that person at the bar.
l armageddon è la mia aggiunta.

Quote from: "sacac"33) You know you are a nakki when the mere mention of a mutant makes you gag.
34) You know only one thing is worse then a diseased rinthi elf, a healthy northern elf
35) You can circle outside of the city in an hour, but it takes you all day to go from gate to gate.
36) You sit for hours doing nothing until someone you don't even know, but notice walk in and you resume your conversation with that person at the bar.

Heheh

37) You know of a shop where you can get everything a good working person needs all at once: flowers, dyes, and birth control.
Surrender!"
"You mean you wish to surrender to me? Very well, I accept."

38) When you spot that opening near a kank's rear end and get hard over it.
39) When you find someone's corpse out in the sands and take a quick peek to see if anyone's around to see you getting your tension eased on it.
40) When you scoff at how dangerous the tiny little wildfolk called hafling are supposed to be and talk shit about how northerners must be really weak to be afraid of them.
41) When you bow like a complete bitch to people wearing sissy robes...instead of smiling with a polite nod while you plot having a blade planted in their neck later...just because.
42) You pay out the asshole and throw in a blowjob for a single log.

43) You always say how bad spice is and why you shouldn't do it, then smoke it, sniff it, eat it, whenever you get a chance.
l armageddon è la mia aggiunta.

Umm... I do that with Arm... Sometimes.

Quote from: "Mr.Camel"Umm... I do that with Arm... Sometimes.
What?  Smoke, sniff or eat it whenever you get the chance?
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Dude, I do -everything- with my Arm.

Quote from: "Mr.Camel"Dude, I do -everything- with my Arm.
TMI, man...TMI.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.