Lag?

Started by Krath, June 18, 2004, 05:13:48 PM

I think it crashed.
Quote from: AdamBluewear Inix pelvis
You wear a wood-carved inix strap-on on your pelvis.
etwo wood
You reach down and grasp your wood-carved inix strap-on.
kill booty

Is anyone else experiencing some major lag right now?
etwo wood
kill booty

Yeah, I've got some delay issues here, too.
Never forget who you are, for surely the world won't. Make it your strength then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

I'm getting roughly 60 second delays just walking between rooms one at a time.
etwo wood
kill booty

Yeah, rediculous amounts of lag right now. I cant even move from room to room without almost 20 seconds to 30

#2lag2play
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

Yep. Just sitting in a room, not even bothering to move because I'd rather do without a 20 second delay between actions.
No shade and zero profit.

Never mind, looks like it -just- got better.

Quote from: Morrolan on March 22, 2017, 11:41:35 PM
#2lag2play

I also feel it's pretty laggy, thus prefer to spend more itme on other muds :(
To live and survive.

Quote from: pirren on March 23, 2017, 09:35:45 AM
Quote from: Morrolan on March 22, 2017, 11:41:35 PM
#2lag2play

I also feel it's pretty laggy, thus prefer to spend more itme on other muds :(

In this post they're talking about very specific lag spikes.  In general, the game is not laggy for the majority of people.

Like the Ask the Staff post said, it may be you're mistaking command delay with lag.
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

Did the game go down, or is it me?
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

Quote from: Feco on March 27, 2017, 05:14:07 PM

I think it was just you. It happens. One time all of Armageddon went down for me. I'm talking the website, the forums, the servers - all of it. Poof. And I couldn't play for like 20 minutes and I had no idea what had happened. And absolutely /nobody/ else had experienced it. All my other internet functions were fine except Armageddon.

I'm just happy I was in a relatively safe place when it happened IG or else I would have been a lot more pissed.

RIP.

Quote from: Exen44 on March 27, 2017, 08:04:28 PM
Quote from: Feco on March 27, 2017, 05:14:07 PM

I think it was just you. It happens. One time all of Armageddon went down for me. I'm talking the website, the forums, the servers - all of it. Poof. And I couldn't play for like 20 minutes and I had no idea what had happened. And absolutely /nobody/ else had experienced it. All my other internet functions were fine except Armageddon.

I'm just happy I was in a relatively safe place when it happened IG or else I would have been a lot more pissed.

Sounds like DNS issues, also I don't see game lag often, but the forums don't load for me at all sometimes.
3/21/16 Never Forget

Another crash.

Not quite a crash, because the server stayed up.

There's something between the server and us that is getting popped. (And here I thought it was my work firewall, because when I connect through remote connections, its fine).

Is there something wrong with a backbone in NYC maybe?
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Getting some lag.

What I saw scroll through my screen after that unholy lag spike ended will haunt my dreams for a long, long time.   :o
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.