Author Topic: Re: Ask the Staff - Izdari  (Read 2210 times)

Boggis

Re: Ask the Staff - Izdari
« on: May 24, 2004, 11:36:01 AM »
I noticed this only today actually: http://www.armageddon.org/intro/utilities.html

Check out the Izdari Java Applet. This will at least allow you to play IC and keep track of your pieces as you move them in game.
You can't trust any bugger further than you can throw him, and there's nothing you can do about it, so let's have a drink” Dydactylos' philosophical mix of the Cynics, the Stoics and the Epicureans (Small Gods, Terry Pratchett)

UnderSeven

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2004, 01:43:24 PM »
This maybe fairly basic, but to whoever wrote it, you are sooo cool!

EDIT: Moontug!  Way to go!

Dakkon Black

• Amazonia Reforestation Project
Hehe
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2004, 03:24:04 PM »
Moontug is mine all mine!!!! I remember when he was first coding it, before I was even into Arm. He was trying to skirt the subject of what it was for as I guess he figured I would see the inner geek in him if I knew it was mudding! *muah*

I remember making fun of him for trying to make a new form of chess, eventually mixed with his best friend they both exposed me to arm. Great guys and they still play *grin*

p.s. Moontug never posts on the gdb cause he thinks your all a bunch of reprobates and ingrates.

We're actually working on another game together right now albiet slowly. It's basically like Castle of The Winds, or turn based Diablo for ex. Walk around, kill shit. *grin* I'll post the addy when it's finished.

http://members.shaw.ca/moontug/

I also highly suggest checking out strategem it's a fun little applet too.
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.

The7DeadlyVenomz

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2004, 08:03:27 PM »
Not a bad utility. I ask, however, how do you -take- a piece in it? There seems to be no support for removing a piece from the board.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

spawnloser

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2004, 08:07:05 PM »
You can put them on the edge of the board, on the red part.
Quote from: Malifaxis
We need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiteration
spawnloser knows all

Quote from: Spoon
A magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.