Author Topic: Newbie Question  (Read 2955 times)

Newb

Newbie Question
« on: May 18, 2004, 07:00:41 PM »
Where can I find the tattoo's that seem to be so common for Tuluk?

Is there any documentation about them?

Thanks in advance.

Agent_137

• a crapy clawn
Newbie Question
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2004, 07:05:15 PM »
look around where lots of stuff is sold in tuluk, and where most people would congregate...

for the docs, go to the arma home page, general information, and then Tuluki Caste Tattoos.

or click here:
http://www.armageddon.org/general/tattoos/
also read:
http://www.armageddon.org/general/tuluki_rp.html

8)

Carnage

• Posting Privileges Revoked
Newbie Question
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2004, 07:06:18 PM »
It's a COMMON place. There's a multitude of colors there too, like RED.

Boy, it's sunny out today.
Carnage
"We pay for and maintain the GDB for players of ArmageddonMUD, seeing as
how you no longer play we would prefer it if you not post anymore.

Regards,
-the Shade of Nessalin"

I'M ONLY TAKING A BREAK NESSALIN, I SWEAR!

Newb

Newbie Question
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2004, 11:07:24 PM »
Thanks for the answers to my questions.  I really appreciate being able to read about them in the docs.

Myrdryn

• Legend
Newbie Question
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2004, 08:55:16 AM »
You might want to also look here http://www.armageddon.org/general/tattoos/  It goes over most of the various caste tattoos.

The most common caste tattoos for a Tuluki commoner are the blue and purple band and the six pointed star.

The blue and purple band is tattooed on the neck, about the throat, or on the shoulders.  This signifies that you were born in Gol Krathu.  Basically inside the Scaien walls.

The six pointed star is tattooed on the hands.  It signifies that you were born a commoner (as opposed to being born a slave or a noble.

There are other tattoos that denote other things as well.  They should be covered in on the caste tattoo page.

The npc that sells these tattoos can be found in the Red Sun Commons in Tuluk, just north west of the South Salt Road.

Hopefully that helps.

-Myrdryn
-- Person A OOCs: I totally forgot if everyone is okay with the adult-rated emotes and so forth?

-- Person B OOCs: Does this count as sex or torture? I can't tell.

-- Person A OOCs: I'm going to flip coins now to decide.

Newb

Newbie Question
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2004, 10:22:47 AM »
Yes, that completely answers my questions, thank you again.  Now I just need to start saving so I can afford them  :oops:

spawnloser

Newbie Question
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2004, 10:30:48 AM »
There are ways to get those tattoos 'financed' after a sort.  Often an employer would make sure you have them or get them, as they also should have a tattoo artist to give you the tattoos you get for joining up with them.
Quote from: Malifaxis
We need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiteration
spawnloser knows all

Quote from: Spoon
A magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Northlander

Newbie Question
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2004, 11:14:48 AM »
If you were born a commoner in Tuluk, and so feel you should already have the tattoos even if you cannot afford them, feel free to include them in emotes and act as if your character has them.

This works better if you play it as if they have faded with time, or with scratches and scars, and so need to be reapplied. This is something you could ask your employer for 'sid to do.

Angela Christine

Newbie Question
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2004, 05:55:40 PM »
In the past I've gotten a cheap pair of gloves and something to wear around my neck, then no one can see that you don't have the tattoos.  As long as you don't speak with a southern accent everyone will assume you belong.

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins