Yes!
24 (52.2%)
No!
12 (26.1%)
Wheres my mama?
10 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Voting closed: November 17, 2002, 12:51:06 AM

Anyway to have shoulder tattooes hidden when someone wears something "on arms"?  Outside of a few exceptions, most armwear would cover any tattoo on the shoulders, while and a patch or bit of insignia wouldn't.
Quote from: ZhairaI don't really have a problem with drugs OR sex
Quote from: MansaMarc's got the best advice.
Quote from: WarriorPoetIf getting loaded and screwing is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

I think they should, because as a general rule, most armwear does cover the arms.

HOWEVER not all armwear does, it would be good if it could be coded so certain armwear also covers the shoulder place and also allow insignias to be worn, but I don't know if this would be possible code-wise.

Anyhow, it's not exactly the most important thing on the to do list.

My question is... Where are the long sleeved shirts!

OH.. And where on the shoulder is it? Maybe a shirt or something should cover it instead!

Creeper
21sters Unite!

Quote from: "creeper386"My question is... Where are the long sleeved shirts!
They're around, read descriptions of items. I don't know if they also cover the arms location, but they should!

Quote from: "creeper386"OH.. And where on the shoulder is it? Maybe a shirt or something should cover it instead!
True. Many shirts are shortsleeved and not sleeveless.

So whos the jerk who's looking for his mothers apron strings?  Vote yes next time damnit!
Quote from: ZhairaI don't really have a problem with drugs OR sex
Quote from: MansaMarc's got the best advice.
Quote from: WarriorPoetIf getting loaded and screwing is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Quote from: "Marc"So whos the jerk who's looking for his mothers apron strings?  Vote yes next time damnit!
We need a I love Mom Tattoo!

Or I love my friendy Templar?
Sure no one could read it! But still!

hehe
I voted for my mom!
 don't eat everyone.

Well if I'm a jerk 'cause I love my mommy, I don't wanna be not a jerk! JERK :P Just kidding

I do not see why a long-sleeved shirt would occupy the 'arms' location as well as the 'body' location. Being unable to fit a pair of pauldrons over a long-sleeved shirt is like saying you can't saying you can't wear pants over underwear. Okay, so that was a horrible analogy, but you get the point.

With that in mind, I think that layered equipment would be a great addition to the MUD. Of course, I don't see it happening, as the benefit is too small to warrant the trouble and effort.

There, my post for the season.

Ghardoan

Quote from: "Ghardoan"I do not see why a long-sleeved shirt would occupy the 'arms' location as well as the 'body' location. Being unable to fit a pair of pauldrons over a long-sleeved shirt
Well whoever proposed that idea probably meant that you'd be able to wear things over it on the arm location and it would only be added to cover up scars and tattoos.

But as you said, it's a great addition that probably won't be added any time soon