Should assess reveal stun status?

Started by , April 25, 2004, 11:19:29 AM

Currently, you can get an idea of the health and stamina of something by assessing it. Do you think stun should be added to what is revealed by assess?

It seems realistic, since it is arguably as easy to tell if someone is dazed as whether they are tired. Would come in handy when fighting with blunt weapons, or when practicing your boxing so you know when to back off. It might also give you an idea of when someone is concentrating by using the Way.

Are there any potential abuses you can think of? Is this a good idea, or something that shouldn't be accessible to other players?

I think from a realism point of view, it might be hard to tell except in the extremes. I mean, they either look stunned or they don't. Ya know?

It's too relative.  Especially if you've never met the person before, how are you going to have anything to go on to differentiate essentially how alert they are?

assess -v bruer

What if you could asses somone and you could tell weather they were drunk or on spice or something? I bet you could, just by smelling them and stuff.
uppers.

sniff them.. if they've been on spice or are drunk.. you can smell them, code says you can.
l armageddon รจ la mia aggiunta.