Author Topic: Submitting multiple crafting items  (Read 1264 times)

aeshyw

Submitting multiple crafting items
« on: September 23, 2002, 02:12:34 PM »
When submitting multiple crafting items, does the staff prefer you include them all in one file attachment one after the other, or should they each be contained in a separate attachment?

Submitting multiple crafting items
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2002, 02:16:37 PM »
I cram everything into notepad and attatch it, but then again, I'm not an imm  :twisted: maybe I'm just pissing them off by doing it.

Sanvean

• My Website
Attachments
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2002, 02:39:46 PM »
It doesn't really matter, as long as the attachment is in plaintext and not MSWord.

A few notes about crafting submissions:

1) If you send in 5 million in one letter, it will probably take a while to get it. Because it is so huge and involves so much work, it will sit there in my inbox while I avoid looking at it. At some point, realizing that I'm never going to get to it, I will probably try to palm it off on someone else, usually Vendyra. Sending them in batches of 10-12 is much better and chunks it into more manageable portions.

2) If you send a clothworking or other fabric item, think about the other combinations. I.e. for a blue silk tunic, there should also be a red silk tunic, a yellow silk tunic, etc.  This also slows things down when we have to write up the missing items as well.

3) The format is all up on the community page. Yes, we are pushing some of the work off on you by asking for that format. It's MUCH easier for me to put something in when the person has supplied everything I need.  If you want to see your work in the game as soon as possible, follow the format.