Your most embarrassing / funny typos

Started by Akaramu, January 13, 2004, 04:02:39 PM

Quote from: "Angela Christine"
Quote from: "uberjazz"Come to think of it...I've done some pretty awful ones while mudsexing at 3 am.  I choose to not share them here :D

Tease.

AC
Ask, and ye shall receive.  I just experienced this emote, though it wasn't my typo (edited of course):

The [blank] woman's chest heaves up and down as she breathes heavily, sweat glistening on her columptuous form.
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

In such situations, I'm too busy digging through my limited english vocabulary to produce any typos. Of course, I might use totally improper words because my online dictionnary told me to.  :D

While under attack in the 'rinth:

feel

What?

fell

What?

Fle

What?

elf

What?

Welcome to Armageddon.

<obscenity>

Quote from: "Testing"While under attack in the 'rinth:

feel

What?

fell

What?

Fle

What?

elf

What?

Welcome to Armageddon.

<obscenity>

Hah!...lol.. That is sooo me at 3am..
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

I usually don't do this, but..

*Bump*
For FantasyWriter:
Never again will I be a fool, I will from now on, wrap my tool.

templar, K gith

this one i seen while playing with my friend

tell large (pointing his finger agressivly at ~large) Shut up you annoying rinther trash!

pointing his finger agressivly at ~large templar. the soandso man says.

Shut up you annoying rinther trash!

the templar walked in a secound before he pushed enter

emote rubs him self in Circular montion as he glances at ~woman (friend did that one on me with my char
dd my msn if you want, longvaladrien@hotmail.com

not really a typo as I was once jumped above teh barrel by a <>man and a short figure I killed the man and the short figure decided they couldn't take me so fled, this wasn't the firth time this char tried to get someone to help him jump me so my char decided it was time to end it. He attacked the figure, he ran into another room and I typed kick short, I proceeded to kick the short raven haired woman and become wanted... it sucked
quote="Tisiphone"]Just don't expect him to NOT be upset with you for trying to steal his kidney with a sharp, pointy stick.[/quote]
The weak may inherit the earth, but they won't last two hours on Zalanathas

I kiss a lot of players.  You know, accidentally.

Also, I once _nearly_ killed a player with a piece of flung poo.  Turns out, if you have 200 in every stat, and all skills at 100%, you can throw poo pretty hard.

-- X

Just recently after crafting a large shield from some wood...

emote lifts ~large up into the air, examining it closely with a smile of satisfaction.

Turns out I lifted up a half-giant in the room with 'large' in his sdesc.  Several around to witness.  Very embarassing.

Check my signature.  Happened on a hunting excursion.
*blank* hmms to himself, carefully peeing across the ground.

Quote from: RaesanosI want to kill everyone.

*can't stop laughing*

I'm sure I must have had something embarassing happen but the funniest was actually something another player said to mine.

<character A> pees at the lute, inspecting it with a cursory glance before nodding to <caracter B>.

<character A>  says, out of character:
    "no.  I did not pee."

I laughed so hard when it happened I was weeping.
es, Narnia, the film that teaches kids that Jesus is a lion that kills people by biting them in the face...

A particular white/highly polished table has casued me more than one really bad emote:

:strolls over to ~white takes a seat at !white, leaning back and crossing her legs.

The *idiot* strolls over to the *templar in a white robe* andt takes a seat on her, leaning back and crossing her legs.

Yeah.

:stops in front of ~white, dipping her head to ~noble

The *idiot* stops in front of her white tembo hide bracer, dipping her head to noble facny pants.
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

Evil, malicious bump, because this thread is its weight worth in ice cream.

Actually not an Armageddon typo, but on another mud where getting drunk would automatically add an 'h' after an 's' when speaking, to create a slur.

While being attacked by some villain during a party, I desperately screamed, "Shave me!"

Also on that mud, I have been known to, while my character was quite drunk and not feeling too steady on her legs, loudly exclaim that "I need to find a place to shit."
b]YB <3[/b]

I remember loggin into SOI again after a long period of arming and forgot about the ~ and * thing... (items are always referred to by * in emotes, not ~)

So I ended up wrapping that cloaked guy tightly about my body, corrected it, then got yelled at via OOC for throwing out suggestive emotes at people I didn't know  :wink:
A rusty brown kank explodes into little bits.

Someone says, out of character:
     "I had to fix something in this zone.. YOU WEREN'T HERE 2 minutes ago :)"

I was in the rinth one time roleplaying with some elf.

Anyways the character was in a dark, hood cloak.  and so was a small orphan (small figure in a dark, hood cloak) in the room.  well my character at the time couldn't stand to see Rinth kids hurt, the elf lowers his hood and naturally was threatening to hurt her.  All very interesting till I get this dumb idea in my head to

sap figure
say (grinning widely) Shut yer fecking mouth!

Forgeting completely about the whole fact the elf was no longer a tall, figure in a dark, hood cloak.

So I ended up punching a small orphan child... in the face.  Welcome to Armageddon.

Quote from: "jmordetsky"I also vote for "hit kank"

Nothing like the RP after that as your friends laugh at you for getting trampled by a kank.
I lost a character once because I was told to kick my kank to get it to move. However because of the code, you can't kick a kank while riding it. So I dismounted.....

One of my best ones was standing while trying to contact someone over the way, and typing "em rubs his templar" (instead of "rubs his temple") and being OOC'd "was that a typo?" by a PC templar, before I became unconscious. This was back when you couldn't OOC when unconscious....

Another time I went with a Templar to kill some animals and for some reason instead of typing "kill <monster's keyword>" I typed "kill templar." Thankfully she pardoned me of my crime immediately, but to be honest I have NO idea why I typed "kill templar," it was completely OOC, but I didn't even have any motives (that I knew about) to kill her and it was not on purpose. Perhaps my subconscious was trying to tell me something?

Quotehave NO idea why I typed "kill templar"

I've done that crap. It's sooo easy to do when you've typed that word over and over. It was even worse back when I used to play hank-and-slash.
>follow bob
>assist bob
>cast cure-l bob
>cast cure-l bob
>cast ultimatedeathbuster bob
> say DAMN!
eeling YB, you think:
    "I can't believe I just said that."

(Voiceover voice)

"Imagine this...a PC sits alone at a bar in a tavern, much like any other bar in any other tavern.  There are other PCs, but all of them have a table each.

"Another PC walks in.  The player emotes what he is doing, which is watching the crowd idly."

em Sitting at ~bar, @ is watching the patrons idle.

Morrolan
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

emoting sitting with an extra h thrown in for good measure

A certain someone (wink wink nudge nudge) Did the extra h typo when 'sitting' on my PC during mudsex.

No, I wontnt tell you who it was. :P

I wouldn't normally do this, but since it's a typos thread...

"Wontnt" isn't a word. It's "won't".

This actually wan't a typo problem but it looked so much like a keyword typo, I couldn't figure out what was going on.

So, my PC is walking along.

Someone give you a <provacative sdesc> woman.

Me:  Wtf?  Must be a typo.

>i
You are carrying:

A <provacative sdesc> woman.

Me: WTF?!   :shock:

So then, I look at it and have to read the whole mdesc before I figure out it is not a real woman, and actually an item that I had needed from the Imms.

Me:  Oh, okay.

emote stuffs ~woman into ~large.
The <me> stuffs his <provactive sdesc> woman into his large, carru-leather backpack.

PC walking with my PC: WTF?!  

:lol:
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

Quote from: "Morrolan"em Sitting at ~bar, @ is watching the patrons idle.
I once saw someone emote "em is sitting here idling" which sure is a valid emote, but has a double meaning when they're actually OOCly idling.

While hooded myself-

cast 'spell of ultimate death' figure

The stupid figure walks south.

You send pure death into yourself and die.

*Beep*
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.