Your most embarrassing / funny typos

Started by Akaramu, January 13, 2004, 04:02:39 PM

Quote from: "jmordetsky"I also vote for "hit kank"

Nothing like the RP after that as your friends laugh at you for getting trampled by a kank.

I did this during the HRPT in Luir's.
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

Nothing like being chased by a whole civilization whom wants to kill you, not remembering where the stable yard is and having things thrown at you, then when you finally do find the stables you decide Hit kank will work instead of hitch  :oops:
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

I just printed out a log of a scene, and realized I did 3 Freudian slips on 5 pages. Oh my.

:oops:

Alright, I got a few one's I found ammusing...first off..While sitting in the dark night, not able to see, with a buddy beside me, I decided to see how sharp my daggers were. It went something like this:

The suchandsuch man says, placeing his hand on the tip of something feeling its edges before pulling his hand back abruptly "ouch, didn't know it was that long."

Then I had to say how sharp it was...doy..

And this one time, my character decided to kiss everyone in the room because my finger was on the k key instead of the l key.
I went through half a dozen ppl before realizing this.

Oh, and the time I decided to shit on a kank's back.
Crackageddon.... once an addict, always an addict

I remember now watching someone goof on the 'k' command thinking it was kill...I will let you guess how my character reacted when my PC watched a grown man lean over and kiss a male dwarf.  :shock:
Surrender!"
"You mean you wish to surrender to me? Very well, I accept."

Quote from: "uberjazz"Come to think of it...I've done some pretty awful ones while mudsexing at 3 am.  I choose to not share them here :D

Tease.

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Hehe. The "kiss" instead of "kill" (k-typo) Just really stirred up some trouble. I love this game.

A new one:

emote nods to ~(guy) and makes his way across the mess-hall, stepping into the drill tard.

Gah!
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

emote anxiously grips %kank reins as he pees onto the road.

I just had someone hastily open me...um...ouch? lol

Keyword mistakes make my day.  :D
Surrender!"

For some reason when a gurth is shelled up into a shell..if you try to use ~shell and are wearing or holding something with shell as a keyword.

The uber ranger rushes up on his pair of gurth shell gloves and proceeds to aim a spear at its legs, fighting savagely.

Not really a typo, more just accidental typing. In front of a Noble PC and Guardsman PC.

Put silk trunk
You put a length of black silk into a bahamet carved trunk
Put silk trunk
Put silk trunk
Put silk trunk
Put silk trunk
[removing a back-lace ebon silk bodice first]
You put a back-laced ebon silk bodice and a bahamet carved trunk

Hrm..

I really had no idea how to RP my way out of that one.
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

Quote from: "sarahjc"
Put silk trunk

Hrm..

say (turning to face the room) Alright, here they are.  Now pay up.

Good one... :lol:
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

Or..

Quote from: "sarahjc"
Put silk trunk

Hrm..

say (glancing down at her chest) Hmm...I seem to be lactating...anyone feel like helping relieve the pressure?

I was talking with a templar and I had planned to say something so I typed talk but then i forgot and typed think right after. So as I am sitting in front of this templar in the middle of the tavern I exclaim "think We all know you killed the fecker, lying bastard!" I'm sure you can figure out how that went.  :evil:

I really liked that character too....
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Ouch.

This reminds me of the character who wayed me by mistake once when they meant to bitch about me to someone else. It was funny as heck. Of course my character answered to it... in say, with about 4 other PCs in the room.  :D

Quote from: "uberjazz"emote anxiously grips %kank reins as he pees onto the road.

That had me rolling for like five minuets, for some reason.
quote="Teleri"]I would highly reccomend some Russian mail-order bride thing.  I've looked it over, and it seems good.[/quote]

Heheh...Akaramu, I got one for you...

With one of my characters, I was talking to someone that was interrogating me very subtly and (apparently) talking to someone else over they Way while doing so...the reason that I know this person was doing so was their typo/mistake.  They used 'say instead of 'psi' and I got to see this person describe my character's reaction to the last question as well as repeat word for word what I said.  I was amused as hell.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

For fear someone might recognize me..
emote pokes and prodes ~large with !me fingers, Before oppenning ~large wide and shoving ^me head into ~large.

There was someone in the room with 'large' as a keyword.

I hope that 'large' person was female...

Wait.

No.

I want that person to have been male.

Quote from: "Anonymous"For fear someone might recognize me..
emote pokes and prodes ~large with !me fingers, Before oppenning ~large wide and shoving ^me head into ~large.

There was someone in the room with 'large' as a keyword.

LMAO! I wish I had been there to see that one.  :D
Surrender!"

Just the other day I tried to emote somthing like

the suchandsuch man slips through the taverns crowd, flanked by the suchandsuch woman as he ducks outside the tavern.

but I put an F instead of a D on ducks so it turned out pretty funny.
*shrug* Maybe I'm just tired
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

I was emoting, but I changed my mind and typed Help Steal. So they say ~me HELP STEAL.  :oops:

I don't remember the exact emote, but it was supposed to be something like

emote screams at the sight of ~whatever.

and it came out as

emote creams at the sight of ~whatever.