Your most embarrassing / funny typos

Started by Akaramu, January 13, 2004, 04:02:39 PM

Come on... share. Maybe then I'll feel less terrible about trying to pull people over my head, and sleeping on imaginary beds on the street.

:D

They -always- involve my mistyping a keyword...usually a table or mug of ale, without realising someone else in the room has that keyword.

I.e.

You ease down on the round-faced, pudgy man, while bringing the kalan-haired woman to your mouth for a suck.
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

Not really my typo, but I once had an elf who shared an (unusual) keyword with the tribal pipe. I think the rest can safely be left to your imagination...

Oh, and recently I followed a table across the room.

Quirk
I am God's advocate with the Devil; he, however, is the Spirit of Gravity. How could I be enemy to divine dancing?

I played with a player who had the unfortunate keyword of 'gortok' in their desc.

Not a good idea when playing in the northlands, I can tell you that.

By far the worst typo I ever did was with a very buff mul of mine and his cohort chasing after a couple of people, cornering them and then typing 'kill <keyword>' which was, obviously, a keyword of my target but was, sadly, also the color of my cohort's cloak.  My cohort who entered the room after my intended target....

I don't think I've had an embarassing typo, but I think the funniest one I've seen personally was a someone using the wrong keyword when dealing with a piece of equipment and a footlocker.

The suchandsuch man puts the suchandsuch woman into a footlocker with a careless toss.
Surrender!"
"You mean you wish to surrender to me? Very well, I accept."

emote moves through the crowded thongs of patrons :shock:
ocking a fake scream, the badass scorpion exclaims to you, in
sirihish:
"Ah! Scorpions! I pissed my Wyvern trousers! Ah!"

It wasn't really a typo, but one day when I was sleep deprived I found a guy emoteing with his meat really ammusing.  Something like, "The <> man dusts off his piece of meat."  It would have been better if he had pants with pockets, because then he could have taken his meat out of his pants.  :twisted:

One I saw that was really ammusing was: "The <> woman shits in her saddle."

Then there were the dark days when I had a bynner with the keyword "skin".  I got to dread rest stops on missions, because it was ineveitable that someone would: "The <> man uncorks you and takes a sip."  "Clear liquid trickls out as the <> man raises you to his lips."  "The <> man takes a long pull, then passes you to the <> dwarf."  :sigh:  I should have replaced all the water skins with water pouches and water gourds, I might have if I'd lived to make Sergeant.  ;)  This didn't just happen once.  It happened at least two or three times on each and every mission that lasted long enough for us to stop and rest.  After a while I started to wonder if they were all really accidents.  

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

One time, me and another person of my house, female, were roleplaying in our barracks. I wanted to look at her. However, I typed a K instead of an L. I kissed her.

The worse part was that my character was of a race which would have considered kissing her race abhorent behaviour, and that is beyond the fact that my character was not very romantic in any way whatsoever.

We had an OOC joke about that for a good length of time.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Did the same thing, but a little different.
Was my real fight with a group of hunter. We attacked a scrab. So I typed:

>k scrap

>You kiss it.

:oops:
Though k stands for kill. Now I am the Scrab-kisser.
Do you know what you're doing, man?"
"Why should that stop me?"

Now that I think of it...

>You kiss a pile of dung.

Man...
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

That "k" thing has happened to me many times...
The most memorible were..
I was sitting at a table in a mess hall, I was gonna check the board so..
k board

You kiss it.

Another was...

I wanted to see someone that was outside my barracks, so....
k giant
You kiss him.
That was when I was a man...

And one of my other emberassing moments was when I was sleep deprived..

em slowly nods towards ~dwarf with a nod.
The half-elf nods to the dwarf with a nod.

:roll:
uppers.

emote nods, shaking her head.

This is a good example of why I log out when I'm getting tired.
quote="Teleri"]I would highly reccomend some Russian mail-order bride thing.  I've looked it over, and it seems good.[/quote]

Lol, i do that one all the time...

My best.. is when I forgot a certain bag had a wear location that went over my head :)

But then there was a time.. that a certain person had umm.. a keyword for a bag :)

and it went like this: the guy glances at a pile of blue leaves before sticking them into ~man that had a keyword with a bag :)
l armageddon รจ la mia aggiunta.

Walking into the tavern...

pemote head pants the room.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

I can't say I have made any really embarassing ones on Arm, but I did make a particularly funny one on a talker years ago.  I said something along the lines of "You should feel my shit."  I was TRYING to say "You should feel my shirt."
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Come to think of it...I've done some pretty awful ones while mudsexing at 3 am.  I choose to not share them here :D  You can inquire IG, of course...

I had a PC once and it had a goal that involved spying on a clan, and that typically involved following another PC to learn what it could.  One day the PC was at the bar and my PC was thinking, but in place of think I hit talk, and what it was thinking was pretty much a concise version of its goal, so it gave it all up to the other PC at the bar without me knowing right away.  I went on for a bit, the other PC reacted unusually, I checked the log and saw talk in place of think.

D'oh!

This one time, at emote camp, there was this barrel-chested templar in the Bard's Barrel.  You know, where the drinks are served in miniature barrels.
Quote from: tapas on December 04, 2017, 01:47:50 AM
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.

Quote from: "crymerci"This one time, at emote camp, there was this barrel-chested templar in the Bard's Barrel.  You know, where the drinks are served in miniature barrels.

roflmao...I didn't see that one coming.

I have this thing.. about typing 'hit kank' .. instead of 'hitch kank'.. keeps me on my toes in the stables. Poor kanks... mebbe it's poor me, they're strong little buggers.
he love that you have found is the love that you can never find, because it's the love that is never able to be found.

I'd say my favorite typo wasn't mine, but I was watching a friend play, and he was talking to a Rukkian who hated to ride, or whose legs would hurt after the trip.  So he and this Ruk get off their kanks, and settle down, and as the guy emotes that he's sitting down he puts:

emote sighs wearily as he rubs his things.  

Of course, that's supposed to be thighs...but I guess the former works too. :p

I figured out something new...

I keep trying to sit on people, instead of sitting at the table where they are. Those also happen to be the people my PC has a crush on... coincidence?

:shock:

My life in Armageddon is just a neverending stream of typos.

I also vote for "hit kank"

Nothing like the RP after that as your friends laugh at you for getting trampled by a kank.
If you gaze for long enough into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

www.j03m.com