Author Topic: Twinking and the average Armer.  (Read 7966 times)

mansa

Twinking and the average Armer.
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2003, 11:34:06 PM »
I robbed that damn orchard many times.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Lazloth

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2003, 11:39:52 PM »
You guys are not alone.
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]

Raises his hand
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2003, 12:41:58 AM »
Yeah the orchard for me too. When I was just starting out. Too tempting..

Dan

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2003, 02:12:14 AM »
I remember another one... or two...

A certain wagon in the wagonyard outside of the sanctuary- I remember making about ten trips in and out of it to sell everything because they forgot to lock it. Then, the next day I go to enter it again, and there are a bunch of soldiers inside, but none were guarding the door, again, Just standing there, so I go in and clean it out for the second time. That was pretty damned twinkish of me.

Another time I had a pretty strong d-elf. I was still new to the game and had got some karma somehow. I fought gith all the time, even went past about five of them by running into the room and fleeing past, to get into a 'base' of sorts. Well, anyway, with this strong-as-hell d-elf I go into tuluk and into some gambling wagon where I proceed to gamble away alot of money. I then just kill the guy I gambled it all away to, got my money back, and then killed the other three guys there because they had some nice looking weapons. I then fought my way out past soldiers through the south gate, -in a sandstorm-. Talk about being a twink. I have lost and gained my karma back since then, plus some.

I know that it is true that the imms will give someone a second chance. Can't be much more of a twink then that.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Forest Junkie

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2003, 02:45:54 AM »
Sigh, I hate to admit this.

I once CLEARED out a fucking nameless merchant house. I mean, I owned them. Picked all the locks, walked past guards, didn't hide, all that good stuff. Loaded down with unbelievably UBER gear, sniff sniff, I lope back triumphantly to my hideout, only to find out that an imm saw it, and reported me to the house!

Suffice to say, I got a swift kick in the nuts, a slash in karma, and a gritty, nasty nasty bad juujuu torture I will never, ever forget. The stench of my burning flesh still haunts me to this day. :twisted:

I still regret that to this day. Will never do it again, surely =P

sacac

« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2003, 02:48:41 AM »
And that is why we have Uberelite NPCs now.. blame him..
l armageddon la mia aggiunta.

Forest Junkie

« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2003, 02:56:36 AM »
Quote from: "sacac"
And that is why we have Uberelite NPCs now.. blame him..

Grrr. What's your name mean backwards? Cac...Ca..Cacas..That's right, SHIT! (Spelling is damned close enough)

All in good humor, right? =P

Bogre

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2004, 03:34:55 PM »
I once had a char in the northlands who would wander around in the Ruins and kill things. He finally finds a way deep into the ruins. I had another 2 people with me, so we run around, and decide to wipe out all the npc's down there.

We were rping, though. It was still a twinkish kinda thing to do, though.

The worst thing though, was a newbie elf I lured out there to kill. I attacked him, but he managed to flee and fall down a hole. So I jump after him, and not wanting to get told on, I tell him it was a test to join our group.

-sigh- Stupid me.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Xygax

• Legend
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2004, 03:53:21 PM »
Long, long, long, long ago (literally, like...  '93?), I played a Krathi/merchant/spice-hunter who would sift for days on end and then sell every grain he got to the shopkeeper in A Nearby Village (tm) (this was before shopkeepers had a limit of how much they'd buy of a given item, and this particular shopkeeper also seemed to have nearly limitless funds).  I made like 30K 'sid doing that.  Then, at night, I would run tintin++ scripts to practice my spells.

Eventually, I got killed by someone who discovered me AFK during one of those evening spam-casting sessions.

lukie

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2004, 12:12:08 AM »
Sounds like you had quite an operation going there. Remember playing a spice hunter- he wasn't very successful, and was killed when he was stuck outside the gates of Red Storm.
I've been away from Zalanthas for some time, but I still think you all are kank shit. Don't worry, I'll come back and fix it up. By the way, has anyone found, like, water? This desert is getting old.