Author Topic: Table Decorations, Staffing, Etc...  (Read 5789 times)

tortall

Table Decorations, Staffing, Etc...
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2004, 11:42:34 AM »
Now don't go giving her ideas!

-I- personally like Shallys idea.

-Tortall
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

mansa

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2004, 01:44:33 PM »
...the hookers and blow are going to be at the table, right?  I'm there.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

crymerci

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2004, 02:08:42 PM »
Quote from: "mansa"
...the hookers and blow are going to be at the table, right?  I'm there.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Sanvean's bringing them.
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.

crymerci

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2004, 04:39:16 PM »
But seriously...are we still waiting on the new logo before deciding on a banner/flyer/handouts?
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.

ShaLeah

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2004, 12:59:21 PM »
Quote from: "crymerci"
But seriously...are we still waiting on the new logo before deciding on a banner/flyer/handouts?

I haven't heard anything about the new logo.

I was looking into getting the logo made into jewelry but the people I had asked can't take it on so I'm down to another Arm player messing about with it and letting me know cost and such.  No pressure Dig.  ;)

I'm also still looking for the site with the flier we passed out a couple of years back, the one with the web page addressed at the bottom that can be torn off.  If anyone knows where I can get that, please send me a link or better yet post it, maybe we can some of the players to commit to printing a few out and posting them around their city when they go out.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Sanvean

• My Website
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2004, 06:39:56 PM »
I'll email the logo guy again. It needs a couple more tweaks, then should be good to go. I can't mail him till ginka is back up, however. Once we have the logo, I am to see about doing some Armageddon temporary tattoos as a fundraiser.

Saikun priced out 4-color fliers, and the cost was $600-700, which seemed undoable to me. I know people didn't like the fliers from two years ago, but they did have the advantage of being affordable.

One thing I'd thought about was doing a raffle at this APM to raise money for nice fliers next time.  

Crymerci put together a list of amazon.com books, which Nidhogg is working on putting up. I don't know how much that will raise, but don't anticipate that it would be more than 50-100, since we raise about that much per year from the Amazon.com shop.

Agent_137

• a crapy clawn
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2004, 08:39:23 PM »
Get one of those "Donate with paypal!" links on the main site.
I'd probably click on it. And, like, give some money.

crymerci

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2004, 08:58:24 PM »
This doesn't go toward the APM (in fact, I don't think it can be used for anything advertising-related) but there is a place where you can donate toward machine costs, etc.

http://www.zalanthas.org/ArmDocs/Community/donation.html

j0ram

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2004, 01:18:18 AM »
It'll likely be late June before I can, but count me in for an eventual $50-100 towards "the fund".