Author Topic: Looking for a Marylander to pick up the private label wine  (Read 1426 times)

Sanvean

• My Website
Looking for a Marylander to pick up the private label wine
« on: December 20, 2003, 01:13:49 PM »
I can arrange this, but they won't ship it. Would there be anyone in the Baltimore area that could pick it up and bring it with them if I take care of the rest?

j0ram

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2003, 01:40:47 PM »
If no one can, I'll be driving through that area in May and can pick something up.

Delirium

• Helper
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2003, 01:54:24 PM »
I would, but I'm only 20.
"There are no happy endings, because nothing ends." - Schmendrick

ShaLeah

Re: Looking for a Marylander to pick up the private label wi
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2003, 09:28:32 PM »
Quote from: "Sanvean"
I can arrange this, but they won't ship it. Would there be anyone in the Baltimore area that could pick it up and bring it with them if I take care of the rest?

I'm in DC a lot. It'd be nothing to pick up the wine provided my job doesn't change any time soon.  I can't promise not to taste test though, especially if you have them make spice mead!  :wink:

Let me know, I know Vox lives in the Baltimore-ish area, if I fall through we can probably twist his arm or something.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Vox

The wine of certitude
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2003, 07:19:03 AM »
No need to twist my arm  :D

T'would be a pleasure to bring this libation to the festivities.

E-mail me with the details whenever you like.

Cheers,
Vox