Author Topic: Transportation  (Read 3042 times)

ShaLeah

Transportation
« on: December 19, 2003, 02:55:17 PM »
I'll be driving from Pittsburgh via I-95 and can stop anywhere from DC south to pick up people who need a ride. I can fit three other people in my car provided they are not overly tall or voluptuous.  I can also sneak anyone on the train (on the days I work) from Boston south (Back Bay, 128, Providence RI, New Haven & Stamford Conn, NY, Newark, Philly, Wilmington Del and Baltimore Md should my schedule or availability change from here to then (which probably won't happen much) I'll repost.

Give a shout out if you know you're coming and can offer a ride.

ShaL

-who was thinking about getting a bigger car anyway and sees the APM carpool as a perfect excuse to do so.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

crymerci

Transportation
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2003, 07:36:59 PM »
I'm coming but haven't decided whether to fly or drive yet.  I'd like to drive (I love road trips) but it's a lot more of a time investment.  Therefore, I need you to make it more worthwhile.  Since I am driving from Portland, OR (in the far NW corner of the country) to Atlanta (in the far SE corner of the country) almost anywhere could be on my route, if you want it to be.  I can fit, like ShaLeah, 2 or 3, depending both on how much you pack and how much space you personally take up.

PM me for more details or to put yourself on my driving itinerary.
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.

RunningMountain

• Posting Privileges Revoked
Transportation
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2003, 09:07:07 PM »
Coming up from tampa, I-75 north the whole way.
A man's reputation is what other people think of him; his character is what he really is.

crymerci

Transportation
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2003, 05:48:52 PM »
Update:  I'm picking up Venomz in Sacramento, CA.

That still leaves one open spot and the entire country between the West Coast and Atlanta if you want us to swing by and pick you up.
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.

naatok

Transportation
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2004, 11:24:24 AM »
Naatok and Cheryl will be driving up from Ft. Lauderdale via Tampa.
I 75 the whole trip.

Any of you Tampa crew interested in a ride?  We could probably swing two passengers in the SUV.
-Naatok the Naughty Monkey

My state of mind an inferno. This mind, which cannot comprehend. A torment to my conscience,
my objectives lost in frozen shades. Engraved, the scars of time, yet never healed.  But still, the spark of hope does never rest.

X-D

Transportation
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2004, 11:42:31 AM »
Hey Crymerci, Feel like swinging by wichita in route?

Could probly ride with you and Venomz without feeling too homicidal:)

Actually, I hadn't given the APM much thought do to the transport, but if that is taken care of, I suppose I will have to get off my ass and deal with lodgings and such.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Zhaira

• Legend
Transportation
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2004, 12:57:24 PM »
I will be driving from Valdosta to Atlanta (basically, a pretty pathetic 200 miles on I-75).  If you're anywhere from exits 18-263, feel free to let me know and I will come get you.

crymerci

Transportation
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2004, 08:13:06 PM »
Quote from: "X-D"
Hey Crymerci, Feel like swinging by wichita in route?

Could probly ride with you and Venomz without feeling too homicidal:)

Actually, I hadn't given the APM much thought do to the transport, but if that is taken care of, I suppose I will have to get off my ass and deal with lodgings and such.

Sounds good.  I'm sure at least two of us will survive the trip to Atlanta.  :twisted:

There's only one catch.  I was thinking (and Venomz agreed) to stop by New Orleans for a day or two either on the way there, or on the way back, so that'd add a day or two onto the travel time.  Let me know if you're still interested.

UnderSeven

Transportation
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2004, 01:55:47 PM »
I am thinking of maybe attending, but I need to see my options first.  I live in Michigan and I maybe looking for a ride (IE, if I have to drive myself, my chances of going are much slimmer)

On the chance I do drive myself I could probably take passangers.  PM if you can drive me OR if you'd like to car pool.

Krath

Transportation
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2004, 07:20:11 PM »
Hey I am from Flint Michigan and I am planning on driving. Probably a Minivan or a Suburban. If you need a possible ride PM ME
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Forest Junkie

hrrrm...
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2004, 10:38:20 PM »
I'll be coming through from the Arklatex, aka northwest Louisiana, with two others most likely. If any of you are around in this area, we may can give you a lift.

PM me if you haven't got a ride.

crymerci

Transportation
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2004, 05:12:43 PM »
Update: I am going to be flying in, now, instead of carpooling with Venomz & X-D.

Anonymous

Transportation
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2004, 01:59:00 AM »
I might go drive but I dont wanna go bymyself. Ill go with anyone else in thier car or I can take people in mine. but no promises if my car can survive a trip that far.

UnderSeven

Transportation
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2004, 01:24:18 PM »
Transportation too, I live in Michigan, if anyone wants to work something out with me (provided I can get in on someone's room) I've got a car I'd rather not drive down because frankly, I don't think it'll make it, but I Can chip in for gas.