Patrolling

Started by , December 09, 2003, 02:57:35 PM

I like how the soliders in Tuluk patrol better now. Instead of idling about. Don't know how long its been this way but it seems a lot more patrol a route.

I think that change is courtesy of Myrdryn.

Myrdryn ROCKS.

This message brought to you by the Myrdryn Suckup Fan Club
Bestatte Co-Chair
CindyLou Co-Chair

<--- devoted member of Fan Club Myrdryn.

same thing in Allanak.. it's harder to make a living as an elf.. I have to spend all day tracking people down, or steal from that templar ;) Sssshhh don't tell him.. I have his donut.
l armageddon รจ la mia aggiunta.

Myrdryn is a demi-god. Why is he up north?! Bah!

Creeper
21sters Unite!

Quote from: "creeper386"Myrdryn is a demi-god. Why is he up north?! Bah!

Creeper

Because the South has Dyrinis, who's every bit as good, and it would be wrong to concentrate all that godliness in one place.

Quirk
I am God's advocate with the Devil; he, however, is the Spirit of Gravity. How could I be enemy to divine dancing?

Come to think of it, I never really noticed the tuluki soldiers doing any kind of patrolling....funny how you don't realise it until someone points it out....

Does anyone know if sort of the size of the city reflects the number of soldiers?  Is it proportional to Allanak, for instance?
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

Quote from: "Quirk"and it would be wrong to concentrate all that godliness in one place.

Quirk

No it wouldn't it would rock, having all the unused staff resources to work, on everything but the north. :)

I say Tek' should go and cast a fireball the size of Krath at the huggable Sun King.
Quote from: FiveDisgruntledMonkeys
Don't enter the Labyrinth.
They don't call it the Screaming Mantis Tavern to be cute. It's called foreshadowing. First there's screaming, then mantis head.

QuoteI say Tek' should go and cast a fireball the size of Krath at the huggable Sun King.

But then all the bunnies, with nobody to keep them quiet with hugging would take off to nak, trampling the kurac's into the sand in route and overrun nak destroying everything in a matter of seconds, leaving only the gith, desert elves, mantis and halflings to laugh at the whole spectacle.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Quote from: "X-D"
QuoteI say Tek' should go and cast a fireball the size of Krath at the huggable Sun King.

But then all the bunnies, with nobody to keep them quiet with hugging would take off to nak, trampling the kurac's into the sand in route and overrun nak destroying everything in a matter of seconds, leaving only the gith, desert elves, mantis and halflings to laugh at the whole spectacle.

*Pelvic Thrusts*
YES!