Half-giants breeding

Started by GUEST, October 25, 2002, 09:26:49 PM

(Had to sign in as guest to post this)

I don't know if any of you imms were watching... but... What is the probability of a giant breeding with a human? All input about size aside, is it possible?

I bet AC posted that, she's that nuts.  :lol:

Yhen again, she never shamed away from her name before.

IMHO I think they should be able to crossbreed, make some kinda freak half-giant, really small though. God knows everything else can breed... just make the half-half-giant infertile.

Quote from: "N/A"just make the half-half-giant infertile.
Not saying if it's possible or not. But I imagine what would result is an extroadinarily tall human or an extremely short half-giant, so not necceassarily infertile. I reckon it'd be fun to play that baby once it was an adult. You can just imagine everyone assuming your an elf despite your pointy ears.

Yeah! Make it a mul! Then have an imm up its height and weight. Then add a bit to its endurance and strength. Bwahaha, super freak.

Quote from: "N/A"Err, round ears?
yeah, tha'ts what I meant. Damn typos.

Considering that everybody always says that humans are the most versatile race, I don't see why they can't be sexually versatile as well, able to mate with and produce offspring with almost any other race.  As long as the half-giant lied still, I'd imagine it could be done.  And hell, half-giants are half-human already, so why not?  As long as the human doesn't mind being sore for a month or two.

That being said... what human, or half-giant for the matter, would want to do the dirty with each other?  A half-giant is so blocky and out of proportions, I couldn't see how any human would be attracted to one.  A human would have to either have a death wish, or be so obsessed with phallical size that you don't care your going to die.  And you ARE going to die.  The puniest half-giant weighs over a ton.  Thats crushing weight friend.  Hell, they might not even notice, and fall asleep and squish you.  It really wouldn't be a pleasant way to go.
Back from a long retirement

Well, maybe its a really sick guy. If the guy is human then its all good.

Quote from: "EvilRoeSlade"That being said... what human, or half-giant for the matter, would want to do the dirty with each other?
AC and GUEST  :P.

And to GUEST. Don't know if you tried this, but clicking on the Logout button always works for me.

Quote from: "John"
Quote from: "EvilRoeSlade"That being said... what human, or half-giant for the matter, would want to do the dirty with each other?
AC and GUEST  :P.

Not me.  I just wanna watch.   :wink:

Angela Christine
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Anything is -possible-, however..uh..*unlikely*.

I would put this in the "uh..*unlikely*" category.

-Savak
i]May the fleas of a thousand kanks nestle in your armpit.  -DustMight[/i]

QuoteNot me. I just wanna watch.  

Angela Christine

That's even worse.... LOL... But then again... It could be interesting...

Creeper
21sters Unite!

I would imagine that it either can't happen, or that if it can happen, the resulting child is undesirable.  If it produced anything even remotely entertaining, I imagine one of the slaving houses would have already have done it.  Even if it just produced an oddity, I think they would have done it to sell off as an exotic servant.  My guess would be that it simply doesn't work, or the resulting creature is unable to carry on basic life functions and dies.

You people scare me.....

Get some sleep/a life/a job and stop the insanity!
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Quote from: "Rindan"I would imagine that it either can't happen, or that if it can happen, the resulting child is undesirable.  If it produced anything even remotely entertaining, I imagine one of the slaving houses would have already have done it.  Even if it just produced an oddity, I think they would have done it to sell off as an exotic servant.  My guess would be that it simply doesn’t work, or the resulting creature is unable to carry on basic life functions and dies.

I agree.  HGs were created with magickal assitance, they may not be fertile with either humans or giants.

Ignoring the difficulty in doing it the usual way, it shouldn't be too hard to get half-giant sperm into a female human.  I haven't actually seen a turkey-baster in the game, but I believe Zalanthian technology could produce one.   :twisted:  Even a blow gun could do in a pinch.   :shock:  For the sake of arguement, let's assume pregnancy occurs.  Hurray, it's a freak of nature!  HGs weigh like 10x what humans and dwarves weigh, so it is reasonable that the 1/4G infant will weigh more than a mul infant weighs, and the common belief is that the human mother rarely survives the birth of a mul.  My guess is that the mother will spontaniously abort or go into premature labour when the feotus reaches 10 or 15 pounds, the human body simply isn't built to carry things any larger, and the 1/4 giant infant won't be viable yet.

A female HG and male human should be much easier, the sperm transfer is easy and the resulting infant shouldn't be too large for a HG to carry.  Someone has to have tried this, so I assume that either fertalization can not occur this way, or that the resulting individual is undesirable.  Perhaps something not much more physically imposing than a usual human, but with the intellect of a HG -- you might as well get a braxat instead.  Or perhaps the internal organs are malformed or improperly sized and the creature can not survive on it's own - a normal human heart and lungs just aren't going to do it for a creature 5 times the size of a human.  Even the "freak value" isn't going to be much fun if you have to keep a team of Vivaduans providing continuous life support.  Bleh.

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Know what... She scares me too

QuoteYou people scare me.....

WooT!

Ok everyone make HG females now, I wanna try that!

**dies under 2 tons of rump**
ot Milk?

OH! new idea!

Dwarf man with an HG woman!!!

UBBER FREAK!
ot Milk?

Quote from: "tland"OH! new idea!

Dwarf man with an HG woman!!!

UBBER FREAK!

Dude, I've said it before and I'll say it again.

You're just SICK. :P

Halfling and a HG ;->

Halfgiantling

Hmmmm don't THINK that would work... Unless you use the turkey baster idea...

Cause if it were a small Halfling... and a large Hg...

fully posible the Halfling might just be able to Crawl up.... Nvm....
ot Milk?

Quote from: "tland"fully posible the Halfling might just be able to Crawl up.... Nvm....

Hahahah! I just thought of a HG woman smuggling a halfling into Allanak ;->

Quote from: "Tony"Hahahah! I just thought of a HG woman smuggling a halfling into Allanak ;->

Sure, as long as the half-giant female doesn't mind being devoured from the inside.  Once again, not a pleasant way to go.
Back from a long retirement

Quote from: "EvilRoeSlade"Sure, as long as the half-giant female doesn't mind being devoured from the inside.
Please, enough! I'm getting too many images and AC hasn't even said anything..............yet.

You people are sick!  I love it when a plan comes together.

AC