Bragging (no ic spoilers please)

Started by Barzalene, November 23, 2003, 10:45:16 PM

December 10, 2010, 02:40:44 PM #1776 Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 02:51:58 PM by Talia
Speaking of old timers, I played Gin.

- My brag is, while being a world-wide-known mindbender, right under the Guild Quarters, I did manage to meet Serilla (a Lirathan for those who don't know her), Samos (Blue robe at the time), Aiyana (another blue), Kija (Leader of Elan Pah), Treya, and some of those names listed as old timers, along with some of the AoD's ranking officers for a short talk and send them back safely and soundly.  Perhaps, there would not be another Guild leader who managed to bring a Lirathan to the Guild headquarters for a night's talk and smoke (she did not smoke though even when I offered it... yeah, she was boring like that)

- A group of mundane/magick combination were planning about how to assassinate me and Quick in an apartment room.  Quick and I briefly "paid a visit" there, took the flowers from a vase (or maybe we took the songbird... or... maybe we talked about taking the bird and did not do it? I can't remember for sure) and "walked out" without a single word to the group that was sitting there.  That group never again thought about killing us.
Another time we visited a merchant and discussed how his room was decorated nicely, and again, without talking to the occupants, we walked out.

Fun times...

There is a lot more of course, but they are fading from memory and most of them I can not even mention here anyway.

Oh, another brag.  I also played Serpent.  And during Serpent's time, Quick was my nemesis.  We kept fighting perhaps several months until Quick got zorched.  After 3 years and when I was playing Gin, Quick would tell me stories from past.  A few times he told me his enemy Serpent.  It felt amazing.

Looking back now, there are so many things I wish to say, or clarify, but unfortunately I can not say any of that on the boards.  So many things got pinned on us, wrongfully accused due to spread of misinformation, but well... If I cared enough, I could fill up a blog.  But I don't.

Edited post for IC info - Talia
some of my posts are serious stuff

December 10, 2010, 02:42:54 PM #1777 Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 02:52:14 PM by Talia
Edited for IC info - Talia

HAHA! That was either the dumbest or the most awesome thing I have ever done in Armageddon.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Do not post stuff that reveals the workings of certain guilds. You guys know this.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

December 10, 2010, 09:12:24 PM #1779 Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 09:23:10 PM by Hot_Dancer
Elithan was a great character, Ender!

On another funny note in comparison of old warlords..

Kija's original sdesc included the word 'youth'.

I wonder if our creation dates were similar. Nope. August, 05. Still a senior by three years.

Cheers,
HD

Anonymous:  I don't get why magickers are so amazingly powerful in Arm.

Anonymous:  I mean... the concept of making one class completely dominating, and able to crush any other class after 5 days of power-playing, seems ridiculous to me.

I had several characters over Kija's life!
I remember the youth, because I was a seasoned hunter that died to Tears the Kuraci. I spam ran past him, returned for some interaction and I got bashed and killed.
I remember having Kija's baby! That character died to a bad thing in a hole after I went to meet an immortal controled NPC in a sekrit location and that immortal didn't show up that day and didn't tell me until I finished my perilous trek. On my very pissed return, I ran into the bad thing and fled into a hole. (A flee in the completely opposite direction than I was trying.)
I remember Kija's old jaded days! My character was there for the move and fought it.
You lift ~ with all your strength.
A long length of bone doesn't move.

Quote from: Hot_Dancer on December 10, 2010, 09:12:24 PM
Elithan was a great character, Ender!

On another funny note in comparison of old warlords..

Kija's original sdesc included the word 'youth'.

I wonder if our creation dates were similar. Nope. August, 05. Still a senior by three years.

Cheers,
HD

I got Kija's baller sword. Well, I was involved with getting it. That shit was crazy.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

I played Sorka Hallan.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

I played Zilan. ???
At your table, the bulky, olive-skinned woman says in sirihish, bluntly:
         "You sound like you're about to orgasm or bein' tickled to death when you talk. Just.. be calm. Breathe."

I killed Kuraci's Tola... on accident.

My elf got paid out 12093120319 different ways from 120912302 different people for the feat.. who thought he made the hit with the contracts in mind.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Choppin muthafuckaz up with mandibles since 1995.

Quote from: Majikal on December 11, 2010, 04:58:35 AM
I killed Kuraci's Tola... on accident.

My elf got paid out 12093120319 different ways from 120912302 different people for the feat.. who thought he made the hit with the contracts in mind.

My brag: I played Tola (d'oh), who apparently was worth a bounty from 12093120302 different people. I didn't realize she was so loved! :)
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Tola's Head was more epic then Tola.
I doubt consent has ever been asked more involving an object.
:)
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job