Seeking Indy Tribal family member

Started by FarmToArm, September 25, 2020, 11:57:02 AM

Hi!

I'm looking for a (1) family member to join with me in some tribal fun!

A touch about the role? Background of the where, and the culture is already laid out and I'll be happy to share the details with the person picked. There is wiggle room in place for additions to vnpc family, added customs, IC growth to be applied and so on, but the frame work is there to build the PC off of.

The PC itself would be human, female and mundane in nature. I'm game to work on descs, names and so on to match the theme of the tribe, and the background is wide open to interpretation as to how you'd like to portray them and set them up so long as it matches the culture.

My own play times are pretty open and generally daily, so you won't run into my PC disappearing into the void on you, unless Ginka decides to gank one or both of us.

Please DM if interested, with a name, hopeful description and your normal play times? Thanks all!

September 25, 2020, 12:37:45 PM #1 Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 12:46:08 PM by Dune Bunny
Ack, meant to DM that! DMing now!

Not applying but I highly endorse role calls like this. I did a role like this with Sleepyhead and it was one of the best roles I have played in years. 10/10 recommended!
ARMAGEDDON SKILL PICKER THING: https://tristearmageddon.github.io/arma-guild-picker/
message me if something there needs an update.