[RPT] Food & Plants (Thurs 10th September 2pm server onwards)

Started by Kyviantre, September 06, 2020, 08:54:59 PM

How do you feel about food?

Are you the type of heathen sort who can't tell your joybane from your aentho?
Or worse, who's never tasted the joy of bread dipped in ginka sauce?
Do you not bother to season your pie before you serve it?
Have you...oh no...have you never tried seasoning your food at all?
Do all your friends whisper about how you have zero taste or refinement?  It isn't a compliment!

[size=16rpt]You need training in adding a little something-something?[/size]

Rookie chefs, grebbers meeting demand, hosts and hostesses, party planners, people who want to make their burnt cooking attempts taste better...and people who want to stuff their face with free cheesy bread, tasty stew and alcohol while listening to recipes getting shared excitedly...all welcome!

Your future might look like this...

...or maybe more like this!

If those look like fun, you may want to check the IG rumour boards in places outside of Vrun Driath (because Allanak can't have all the fun!).

Previous of note: Kaevya the blind Tor Scorpion, Kaloraynai 'Raynai' the beetle Ruk, Korenyire of SLK, Koal 'Kick' the hooved Whiran, Kocadici/Dici/Glimmer, Koefaxine the giant Oashi 'Aide', Kosmia 'Grit' the rinthi
Current: Like I'd tell you.

I'm hungry...are you hungry?  Go time ;D
Previous of note: Kaevya the blind Tor Scorpion, Kaloraynai 'Raynai' the beetle Ruk, Korenyire of SLK, Koal 'Kick' the hooved Whiran, Kocadici/Dici/Glimmer, Koefaxine the giant Oashi 'Aide', Kosmia 'Grit' the rinthi

Thanks to all that came, despite the painfully bad lag, you are all MVPs <3