Dropping by to say hello

Started by Morrolan, August 06, 2020, 12:38:55 AM

Hi Arm folks,

I'm a long time player who's been away since about January 2018. Life got busy, and then busier again. That said, I am well and I hope you all are, too.

I hope you are all staying as safe as possible in the pandemic. I miss you all and the amazing times we shared.

Love, betrayal, and kisses,

Morrolan
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

We miss you too, but it's okay, I'm almost to Advanced in Archery, so I'll get you soon.  :-*
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

o/ We miss you too and hope that you and your loved ones are safe and healthy!
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Morrolan! 

Glad to see you've survived this Pffftt Armageddon in RL   ::)

Og's like you have been through it all already in our bloody sandbox, we miss you terribly btw!

Come back and visit again when the time is right, you've always got a place here old fiend, I mean friend, I mean..  ;)
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

@Perfecto This pandemic hardly makes the top 5 dangerous things in the last 5 years. And I don't even have a cool, dangerous job.

@Barsook I'm as good as any and better than most. I hope you're well, too.

@Koi If at first you don't succeed, it's called suppressing fire. ;-)

Stay safe, all!
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."