[RPT] Alcohol & Plants (Mon 27th July 2pm server onwards)

Started by Kyviantre, July 24, 2020, 08:34:08 PM

How do you feel about foliage?

Can you tell your sweetbreeze from your saltbush?  Your pech from your peshek?
Do you want to see some plant rarities?
Are you a grebber wanting to trade in foliage, or a physician looking for a new cure to terrorise your patients with by mixing it into inix dung?
Are you a rookie grebber or medic, or want to make friends with people who are?
...or if all else fails, do you want to gorge on a lot of free pie, sticky steak and alcohol while listening to plant nerds gushing at each other?

Is this your character's face right now?

If so, you may want to check the IG rumour boards in places outside of Vrun Driath (because Allanak can't have all the fun!).

Previous of note: Kaevya the blind Tor Scorpion, Kaloraynai 'Raynai' the beetle Ruk, Korenyire of SLK, Koal 'Kick' the hooved Whiran, Kocadici/Dici/Glimmer, Koefaxine the giant Oashi 'Aide', Kosmia 'Grit' the rinthi
Current: Like I'd tell you.

Commence squealing in anticipation!

Got an hour to go until kick-off, but this is very much a 'turn-up when you want to' laissez-faire event!

Previous of note: Kaevya the blind Tor Scorpion, Kaloraynai 'Raynai' the beetle Ruk, Korenyire of SLK, Koal 'Kick' the hooved Whiran, Kocadici/Dici/Glimmer, Koefaxine the giant Oashi 'Aide', Kosmia 'Grit' the rinthi

For anyone who gets lost...head for the 3.tent!

Thanks to everyone that made it!  It was lovely to have such a good rotating turnout for something so potentially niche!  Ya'll lovely supportive people <3