Cya Boys

Started by deskoft, July 08, 2020, 03:08:30 AM

July 08, 2020, 03:08:30 AM Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 03:11:10 AM by deskoft
Since circa. early 2020 I've known my last PC was my last PC. So now it's time to part ways with Arm. Thanks so much to the Producers, Staff and Players for all the fun I've had.

I've had the lucky chance to experience the community through and through. I don't regret it - but it's time to move on. I'm sure the game will continue to improve and be a better place, adapt to the changing times, etc. Good luck Arm!

Good fortune to you, deskoft.

Hope you had a blast and went out on top. Pretty sure I always enjoyed interacting with your PCs, the curve balls they threw, and the emotions they conveyed.

Well, thanks for the fun times that we have had over time :)
Hope you have fun in other places, and stay awesome  8)
Try to be the gem in each other's shit.

Sorry to hear your leaving Deskoft. I couldn't have picked a better person to deliver the "Uaptal Bride". Good luck with RL.
Death is only the beginning...

Go out and enjoy life!  Thanks so much for all the awesome scenes. =)
Labor omnia vincit - "(Hard) work conquers all."

Best of luck, Deskoft! Always enjoyed our interactions, and hope you'll come back after a break!  :D

Don't Let The Door Hit Ya Where Tektolnes Split Ya!!
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Thank you for making the game fun!
I too stepped away from the game.
Enjoy your next adventures 💕

See ya bro! Thanks for giving me a good introduction to arm in the Byn!
Quote from: Lotion on August 20, 2020, 06:40:50 AMresting as a city elf walking in the wilderness because "I was so close" and then got jumped by things that could easily kill me and I didn't have the stamina to escape.

It was fun playing with you, may luck be with you!
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points