Started by Doublepalli, June 29, 2020, 01:23:22 PM

June 29, 2020, 01:23:22 PM Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 01:28:22 PM by Doublepalli
Shabago
Administrator
View Profile Personal Message (Online)

Re: Longneck?
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2020, 05:28:47 PM »
Yeah, this clearly ran it's course. Locked

Some racial tensions/disagreements in the longneck thread about some words. Shabago locks it, posts, makes it known.

Brokkr
Administrator
View Profile Email Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Longneck?
« Reply #59 on: Today at 11:24:15 AM »
Quote from: Doublepalli on June 28, 2020, 03:31:53 PM
Oh please, give me a scenario where a person of color is rascist to their oppressors, I'll wait.

Han / Uighur is a good example of both sides being non-white.

[sarcasm] Of course, as Han is the most populous ethnic group in the world, they must be the oppressors in all their relationships, even in the U.S., right? [/sarcasm

Brokkr felt the need to respond with the above, a day later knowing damn well nobody else can reply or comment, in a very opinionated response where since the thread was locked, having a conversation with themself.

I fail to see how this is a responsible or considerate course of action and considering the tenseness of the topic at hand they really showed their colors with their actions. If this, is the staff that we are to trust and look up to, on top of them being responsible for moderating the GDB I do not see how we can express valid concerns when we have inconsiderate narcissists like Brokkr calling the shots.

So let's talk. Should Armageddon be branded a rascists sandbox? Do not silence me, this is already screenshotted  TALK ABOUT IT.

How about you just leave.  Nobody is going to be branding themselves.

Also, on your way out, look up South Africa and their treatment of the Boers.

Is this the part where you say blacks kill more blacks? Because statistically you kill more of whoever is around you, regardless of race. Do me a favor ninja, start using your head. You're part of the reason longneck got locked.

Bleh.

While a staffer locking a thread only to post their own reply can be alarming and unfair feeling and is something I disagree with, I do not agree that we needed a new thread about it; feel free to put this content here in a complaint.

Generally speaking I do not like threads putting individuals on blast.

Generally I do not like the petty flaming that foments under these posts.
ARMAGEDDON SKILL PICKER THING: https://tristearmageddon.github.io/arma-guild-picker/
message me if something there needs an update.

Likewise locked.

Silenced? If you want to view it that way, there's little to be done about it. If you'd like a proper discussion, one can be had without the assumptions, name calling, flaming and everything else that came with said discussion.

Further, I am not the least bit interested in giving a place for OP to be flamed/insulted in return. If you'd like to submit a request to discuss with Brokkr directly about what they actually meant, do so. If you'd like to have a conversation about this and can manage to do so in a civil manner, be my guest.

This isn't the way to do.
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.