All aboard the wagon!

Started by Shabago, June 24, 2020, 10:28:05 AM

After giving some time for our (awesome) current Muark players to sink or swim in what they have to work with, we've decided to move this from a single-app event into a more open style version for the rest of you wishing to get a turn on the wagon. We'll be treating the process akin to that of a bahak, water carru, or stone braxat. More clarity, this means:

- You would submit an app with your interest to play. Using them freely as a background is still out.
- Magicker concepts will not be accepted.
- They do not require karma, they are merely a vetted clan like certain others.

We will be leaving a cap in place for the clan at 5-6. Currently, this leaves one or two open slots. No deadline is or will be set on this currently, and the apps would just be a first come first serve basis.
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

That was quick!

Slot(s) Filled. I'll keep this updated if/as more space becomes available.
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

One opening at present, folks. This one would be specifically for a Zeina (the outgoing merchants/traders of the Muark).

Bump - taking two Muark.