Bye Arm

Started by JohnMichaelHenry, June 21, 2020, 11:44:52 PM

There is really a lot of stuff I'd like to say, but I'll try to keep it short and sweet. A recent wave of beautiful weather blessed my state and inspired me to get out and do a bunch of work that I've been neglecting for a looong time. I got so much done and organized, spent so much time with family and friends,  that I realized how much time I'd been spending on Arm and missing out on the great things that RL has to offer. Along with some other reasons (I won't talk about them because even though they touch me deeply on a personal level, they have no place in fantasy gaming) I have decided to give Arm a long overdue break. It's possible I won't be returning at all (which I hope my Arm addicted self can actually do) but I hope that all of you get the same level of fun and excitement I did out of Armageddon mud over the years.

Good fortune to all of you, and don't forget to experience the REAL outside world and do things you will always remember.

All the love,
JMH
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand."
― Michael Scott, The Warlock

Sorry to see you go, man. I'd like to think maybe we've RPed together, hopefully once you feel fully satisfied with your life-style change, you'll consider giving Arm another gander.

All the best, JMH.  Go out and enjoy life!
Labor omnia vincit - "(Hard) work conquers all."

Our best to you, JMH!  May all of your memories be fond :)
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

Real life is always first! Enjoy it!

It was fun playing with you, JMH!
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

See ya! Quitting is what I've gradually been doing as well. The weather has indeed been beautiful, I've been losing a lot of weight, I am doing well despite the terrible shit in the world, might as well live.

I get it. Have a great time.
ARMAGEDDON SKILL PICKER THING: https://tristearmageddon.github.io/arma-guild-picker/
message me if something there needs an update.