FEEDback 4 MOUNTS + Questions

Started by John, May 11, 2020, 05:11:17 AM

May 11, 2020, 05:11:17 AM Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 05:13:20 AM by John
Figured we could benefit from a dedicated thread for this. I have zero feedback at this time, but I do have a question:

As it's worded this sounds like there are no penalties for not engaging this. Baseline regen is what we currently experience. All this does is provide a boost to mount regen to help them regen faster.

When a mount grazes are they also regaining stamina? Or do they need to graze first AND THEN rest to fully rest?

What quality of food do stables provide? What about mounts that are in "stable" rooms which don't act as stables? I can think of at least one noble estate where this is the current practice so info for those PCs would be beneficial.

[EDIT]: I LIE! My feedback is as follows: I love the work that's gone into this and I hope it helps provide more fun for those in positions to engage with it  ;D I look forward to engaging with it myself and hope that people who do engage with it can provide feedback on whether or not any benefit is detectable and whether the system is burdensome from a syntax perspective.

As I understand it John, the grazing part is only beneficial if the mount is grazing in an area where it would typically find things that the mount type would graze.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Quote from: Lizzie on May 11, 2020, 06:25:56 AM
As I understand it John, the grazing part is only beneficial if the mount is grazing in an area where it would typically find things that the mount type would graze.
I get that. But are they regaining stamina while grazing? Or are they getting fed while grazing and need to graze separately?

Is there functionality for feeding poisoned food to mounts?

John, there currently aren't any penalties for this. Stables aren't areas where animals can graze. Stabling takes care of their food needs virtually, but they won't come out of being stabled any more full and content than when you put them in.

Quote from: betweenford on May 11, 2020, 07:01:01 AM

Would it be fun to playtest this?

Quote from: Oryx on May 11, 2020, 10:40:17 AM
Quote from: betweenford on May 11, 2020, 07:01:01 AM

Would it be fun to playtest this?
Absolutely  ;)