Luir's?

Started by Malken, May 08, 2020, 04:48:05 PM

Hello!

I keep hearing about Luir's being pretty popular these days and that it has changed a lot in the last few years...

As someone who is thinking about coming back after years of absence, I was wondering what kind of roles are readily available to play in the Outpost, post-whatever-happened recently-that-I-have-no-clue-about?

I don't have any ways of reading IC boards nor do I know anyone that plays the game - so is it possible to ask here what sort of roles and/or clan is in Luir's?

The docs say "With the Advent of the Multi-GMH owned Outpost, life is changing rapidly in Luir's and what might be true one day may not be true another day. One thing stands for certain though, those who rule the Outpost have kept the trade and the trade routes profitable." What does that mean.. Is there more than one House in Luir's nowadays, then?

I know that if I don't get involved right away in the game my attention will probably drift elsewhere once more, so I would really love some hints or ideas on how to create a character that will be able to be part of something nearly right away (that's probably asking a little too much but you know what I mean)

Thanks!
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

The Garrison is definitely doing stuff right now and has active leadership and PC's. I have in recent times used them as a Day-1 involve me in yo shit boi, entry point, in Luirs. Worked out well.

Quote from: Malken on May 08, 2020, 04:48:05 PM
The docs say "With the Advent of the Multi-GMH owned Outpost, life is changing rapidly in Luir's and what might be true one day may not be true another day. One thing stands for certain though, those who rule the Outpost have kept the trade and the trade routes profitable." What does that mean.. Is there more than one House in Luir's nowadays, then?

I'm pretty much sure that is coming from about 3 RL years ago since I asked here: https://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,55672.0.html
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points