RPT in Luirs - April 18th @ 9pm server

Started by Shabago, March 27, 2020, 03:39:14 PM

March 27, 2020, 03:39:14 PM Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 04:28:25 PM by Shabago
Greetings!

As the title states, there will be something going down in Luirs in three weeks time at 9pm server.  There will be things happening sporadically - but not blatantly - between now and then to give you all a chance to figure out just what's happening. The team will be attempting to make this interesting/engaging for whatever walk of life your PC comes from, be it combat, political, thief or random tribal.

Hope to see you all there.

***EDIT***

Moved back one week to accommodate the Blood Market RPTs in Allanak. Title time is accurate. April 18th @ 9pm server.
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

Bump - to reflect the change of times.
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

Two days, ladies and gentlemen.

For those of you who were in Luirs for the event, I owe you an apology.

Compliments of both the crash and a wild linking issue, some of that event went truly sideways and spoiled a portion of the planned fun. While the initial event is clearly not what we aimed for, and I'm sorry for it, you can be assured each of you will see more to come from the cause of it all, the aftermath, and individual story hooks to carry on from.

Thank you all who did attend and played your hearts out for the parts that didn't get chewed up on us all, and apologies once more for the parts that did.