Blood and Glory [April 9-12]

Started by Mr. Fancypants, February 28, 2020, 12:51:21 PM

February 28, 2020, 12:51:21 PM Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 05:14:19 PM by Mr. Fancypants
Mark your calendars and watch this space.

March 15, 2020, 04:41:44 PM #1 Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 01:25:25 PM by Mr. Fancypants
The Borsail Blood Market Festival approaches! There will be more events added as we finalize them.

I will not be posting details here. Watch the in-game boards for event details.

Times are Server Time / Eastern Standard.

Thursday April 9

Events at at 9pm and 10pm.

Friday April 10

Events at 8pm, 9:30pm, and 10pm.

Saturday April 11

Events at 6pm, 9pm and 11pm.

Sunday April 12

Events at 5pm, 7pm, 9pm, and 10:45pm.

Events are pretty well locked in place, now. Rumor board posts should be up this weekend.

Events are 99.9% finalized and the IC schedule is posted on the rumor boards.

This begins tonight at 9 pm server!  Full schedule can be found on the in-game boards.

"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable."  - George Orwell

Beat me to it by.. *checks watch* 3 minutes.

Be there or be a tregil-humping Tuluki.

Friday April 10

Events at 8pm, 9:30pm, and 10pm.

This starts in 2.5 hours! Check IC boards for more information.

Saturday April 11

Events at 6pm, 9pm and 11pm.

More information is now posted on the in-game boards.

If you plan to participate in one of the combat events, please show up early so we can start on time.

April 12, 2020, 10:47:40 AM #8 Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 12:33:22 PM by Mr. Fancypants
Sunday April 12

Events at 5pm, 7pm, 9pm, and 10:45pm.

If you are a combat character you are probably going to want to be at the first two events.

More details can be found on the in game boards.

The 7pm event is running late, and should start very soon.

Legendary; thank you to those that organized this!  8)

SO many things! Thanks to the organizers, staff and players both, for all this hard work! I think there was something for everyone in these events!
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

I thought there was plenty of opportunity to participate for everyone.

Thanks for this!!
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Thanks a million to everyone that made this possible, especially GMH players and staff. You're superheroes. Thank you as well to all the players that joined in on the fun. There were a couple things I'd adjust for next time around, but I hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

Quote from: Lizzie on April 12, 2020, 11:14:50 PM
SO many things! Thanks to the organizers, staff and players both, for all this hard work! I think there was something for everyone in these events!

This!  I really appreciated the sheer variety of events and potential scenes.  Remarkable stuff.  Thanks so much for coordinating everything.   :-*
Labor omnia vincit - "(Hard) work conquers all."

Well done all around!
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.