Author Topic: San Fran Friendos  (Read 560 times)

Fathi

San Fran Friendos
« on: January 21, 2020, 04:38:02 AM »
Hey buds,

Gonna be in San Francisco for a work thing the week of 15th March. I know a few of you nerds hang around the Bay. Iíll probably have a lot of evenings free because I think our conference thingy gets out at 4pm every day so hit me up if you want to grab an overpriced tourist beer somewhere.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

LindseyBalboa

Re: San Fran Friendos
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 01:08:34 PM »
Won't be back there til the end of the April, apparently. Have a few at the Boom Boom Room for me.

James de Monet

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2020, 10:13:34 PM »
Iím in the South Bay, but I could probably be convinced to make an appearance.  8)
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

Kalden

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2020, 02:35:29 PM »
I'm around, altho don't play so much these days. Feel free to hit me up in a PM.

James de Monet

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2020, 09:03:53 PM »
Iím kinda guessing this is canceled.  Seeing as weíve all been ordered to stay home.  :-\
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

Fathi

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2020, 01:46:56 AM »
Ohhhh yeah, forgot to post due to all the other shit going on but I'm not even in the right country anymore. Hope you're staying cool up there, daddy-o.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

James de Monet

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2020, 12:16:32 PM »
Yeah, weíre in week three now.  Our grocery store clerks and delivery drivers are being hailed as heroes.  They legalized cocktails for carry out restaurants too, so thatís kinda cool.