Spice and Blood goes well together.

Started by Fehu, December 17, 2019, 09:15:22 PM

Your mind wanders as you look around your surroundings - a musty boring office reeking of age old spice with a somber tapestry dominating a wall, a rising sun eclipsed by an exquisite fist has been embroidered with painstaking detail into the thick fabric.

"Come on my dear, bring out that pie"

The silky voice of your boss yanks you away from that nice little day dream you were having, drawing you back into reality. You look over to the three men in the room with you, your boss sitting there poised and in control. The other two? Not so much. The fat Senior Agent is sweating and that skinny one seem to be unusually quiet.

"Remember, my sweet, we must gift the Senior Agent a nice surprise. What is his favourite food again?" His voice whispers in your ear as you two lay prone in a lounge, spice between your lips.

"Skeet pie" You whisper back, allowing the sweet lull of the spice to draw you into its relaxing embrace.

Sounds of coughing snaps you back into the present, then the wheezing before finally - something heavy and meaty seem to have tumbled onto the floor.

You glance over and you noticed the Senior Agent is on the floor, clutching his throat. The skinny one seem to look a bit agitated but your boss remains impassive.

"Apprentice Agent," You call out with that sparkling smile your boss loves so much. The afternoon sun is shining directly into your eyes, what a discomfort. "You remember to bring me the skeet yes?"

The skinny man before you nods.

"Oh! I almost forgot. I'll need some kanjel for seasoning."

You can't remember exactly why that particular seasoning is so important, but as always, like a good little pet, you do as your boss says.

The sound of wheezing grows louder, you could hear your boss talking to the Senior Agent in a low voice but you really can't make out what exactly is his words. But your boss is growing more and more emotional, angrier to be more specific as he continues talking to the man.

You're wondering what is happening. Poison? Your eyes now shift to the skinny one, that Apprentice Agent was the one that delivered the pie. Your pie.

"Now why don't you do us all a favour and die, Garsan-da?" Your boss' voice cuts across the loud choking noises, as sharp as dagger. And as always, people obey.

The fat man drew one last rattling breath and finally falls still.

"Oh I can't drink kanjel, Apprentice Agent" The Senior Agent says. Quietly, you observe the two Kuracis as they converse together. Shit, he's so fat.

"It makes me really sick." He adds, his fleshy cheeks pooching out with that stupid grin of his.

Ah. You think to yourself. I see.

Are you not afraid of getting your hands dirty? Do you think you can dance on the tip of the political blade while dragging in riches for yourself and your family? Do you envision yourself to caper at the edge of legality, dealing with the criminal world while sipping wine with the upper crust of society?

Then this role is for you.

Calling now for ONE Kuraci family member for a Dealer role. Send in your applications now before 25th of December.

Remember, this is for cut throat people only.

Whew! It was a tough decision!

All applications has been responded with a yes or a not, we've had a great round this time. Thank you once again for everyone that sent in their apps!

Shamelessly stealing Fehu's post here. We have an opening again for ONE Kuraci Dealer. Those interested should apply by May 20th!

Thank you so much to everyone that applied! We had a lot of great applicants and you should hear from us shortly one way or another! <3