TEMPLAR ROLECALL

Started by Parabellum, December 10, 2019, 07:46:04 PM

December 10, 2019, 07:46:04 PM Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 07:52:52 PM by Parabellum
No frills.  No mess.  No fluffy pictures, for this one.  This is serious business folks.  This is templar business.

We need YOU!! to submit your applications to play as a blue robe templar.

templars are near the peak of power in the city of allanak.  you will wield the power of life or death over the people of the city.

we will be hiring at least one.  maybe more.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR:
character sdesc  (the bald lanky templar)

character desc (blah blah blah with a shiny bald dome and blue eyes that pierce the soul)

character background: this is important.  what is your lineage?  what was your childhood like? what was happening in your life prior to becoming 'public' ?

character personality traits: what sort of behavior should we expect out of this templar?  susceptible to bribery?  loves to eat sweets?  hates dwarves?  all that stuff.

your prefered ministry: city war or trade

plot ideas: what ideas do you have for packaged plots that you can drive with minimal staff support?  what broader ideas do you have for plots that would require staff help?

your play history: any sponsored rolls?  any PCs you were proud of, that you feel represent your style of gameplay?

your playtimes: how active are you?  this role requires an active player.

okay how about one cool picture.

this rolecall to remain open for 7 days from this posting, submit your requests under Arm of the Dragon

Lots of great apps coming in!  you all have some wicked imaginations.  making me proud.

protip: in a world where everybody wants to be a war minister, the few for trade really stand out!

We still have a little time left!  it is not too late to submit your applications.  we have some really fun ones and choosing is going to be tough.  we'll decide tomorrow and applicants will be notified by tomorrow night on the status of their application.

All applications have been responded to either yay or nay!  thank you to EVERYBODY who applied.  it was really hard to choose.

check out that fresh lookin' Kurac rolecall!  I'd hit that!